123vapors

shanej111

I recently ordered from123vapors.com after finding a nice discount code from dailyvapingnews.com  for 50% off.  123vapors has a variety of 57 different flavors of eliquid. I wanted to try a bunch of different flavors.  I ordered the sample pack which was reasonably priced and worked with the discount code. I ordered a 10 sample pack for $29.99 but, ended up $15 after the coupon code. Just like everyone else I hate to wait on  my vapemail. I used standard shipping and it arrived in three days. Which was unexpectually fast. I must admit I have tried alot of different eliquids over my year of vaping. Some good and some bad. I was very pleasantly surpised that 123vapors was a very good overall high quality eliquid. I found that I liked all the eliquids I had ordered which is pretty rare for me . I also found a few of my favorites of all time from them. St. Patty's donut wasn't a flavor I wouldnt normally try but, I am glad I did . Its has a subtle sweetness and with the grain of the cereal its is very well balanced. Almond sugar cookies and cream is exactly like its described. It is very rich and cream and tastes just like normal cookies and cream with a hint of almond.  I actually didnt think I would like that one as much as I do. Honestly, it's just a really good juice and I haven't had anything like it . I would recommend it highly to anyone who loves a good dessert eliquid.  The thing that was the most surpising was that they make a few savory juices . Savory juices are pretty hard to find and the ones 123vapors have are very good.  They are exactly what I was looking for. Butter Pecan, Hazelnut & Sweet cream  is such a savory juice. Its has a buttery and salty taste with a hint of sweet with a creamy exhale. It's very complex and I honestly love it. It is everything I was looking for in a savory eliquid. So glad I found them thanks to dailyvapingnews.com

Edited by Tam
Removed spammy links.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines