Four years ago today...

... I picked up my first e-cigarette. It was an eGo 650 mAh topped off with a CE4 that was quickly replaced the next week with a T2 (short wick) that had just come out. Four days after that, I gave up the analogs altogether. Fast forward six months and I discovered Vapor Talk. The friendly and knowledgeable folks here helped my new found obsession grow. More friendly folks also worked hard to help me spend my money on new shiny things.

With all the support and fun on Vapor Talk, four years have passed. I want to thank you all for making the journey so much fun!  :D

2 minutes ago, Jeffb said:

I remember when you were just a neophyte here. :) Congrats on your 4 years. You are awesome!

I've learned from some of the best. Thanks for all your patience, Jeff!  :) 

7 hours ago, Bebop said:

Wow, Tam.  Congratulations.  Thanks for all you do around here!  Been a pleasure to follow in your footsteps.

:D

Thanks, Bebop. You're one of the reasons why it's so much fun.  :) 

12 hours ago, Tam said:

More friendly folks also worked hard to help me spend my money on new shiny things.

You're welcome :D 

Congrats on 4-yrs, Tam... Without you (and a few others) here when I joined Vapor Talk, I would not have learned all I have, and would probably still be killing myself slowly with analogs!

7 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

You're welcome :D 

Congrats on 4-yrs, Tam... Without you (and a few others) here when I joined Vapor Talk, I would not have learned all I have, and would probably still be killing myself slowly with analogs!

Your knowledge well surpasses mine these days... you've done so well and helped so many others in turn. You're amazing, Earthling!  :)

And I want to add how proud I am of you spending other people's money and making them like it.  :lol:

2 hours ago, Compenstine said:

4 years...? My how time flies! :D  Congrats TAM!

Yes, four whole years. I couldn't believe it when it was just one...  :D 

23 hours ago, Tam said:

... I picked up my first e-cigarette. It was an eGo 650 mAh topped off with a CE4 that was quickly replaced the next week with a T2 (short wick) that had just come out. Four days after that, I gave up the analogs altogether. Fast forward six months and I discovered Vapor Talk. The friendly and knowledgeable folks here helped my new found obsession grow. More friendly folks also worked hard to help me spend my money on new shiny things.

With all the support and fun on Vapor Talk, four years have passed. I want to thank you all for making the journey so much fun!  :D

Congratulations Tam!

You (and quite a few others here) have been the only reason I have made it as long!

I have always been an internet lurker.  I never was one to post.  I would just read until I found out the answers, or figured it out on my own.  The help and kindness you have shown others, led me to become part of this family.

Thank you!

1 minute ago, jasonculp said:

Congratulations Tam!

You (and quite a few others here) have been the only reason I have made it as long!

I have always been an internet lurker.  I never was one to post.  I would just read until I found out the answers, or figured it out on my own.  The help and kindness you have shown others, led me to become part of this family.

Thank you!

Aw, you're sweet to say, Jason, but you made it so easy.  I'm glad you decided to delurk and become one of the most knowledgeable and trustworthy members to go to for battery advice on VT.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2016 at 8:05 AM, Tam said:

Really nice man.. Finally you were able to quick smoking.. I am trying best and now I do have an inspiration..

1 hour ago, FrancisKelch said:

Really nice man.. Finally you were able to quick smoking.. I am trying best and now I do have an inspiration..

After smoking for 38 years, vaping was the only thing that ever worked for me for any length of time. Who knew quitting analogs could be so easy? I sure didn't, especially after all the different things I tried and all the failures. Keep it up, read lots and learn much -- vaping can help you like it's helped all of us on this forum. :) 

2 hours ago, bcartervol98 said:

Congrats Tam! Thanks so much for all the advice and help over my 3 years + vaping and a member of this community!

Thanks, B! I'm very happy to have been able to help you with your journey and then watch as you help others.May you see many more years analog free.  :) 

1 hour ago, LaverneMoss said:

Congrats Tam.. You are just perfect inspiration for me..I hope I will be able to quit smoking one day..

Thanks. The wonderful folks at Vapor Talk are the ones who made quitting cigarettes so easy and fun!