FDA Deeming Regulation - What we know so far

I wanted to take a moment to chime in and post a link to the VT blog: http://www.vaportalk.com/fda-regulation-explained/ SAFTA released a very easy to understand breakdown of the upcoming regulations. (Though a few things have changed) 

I've been pretty stretched over the last few weeks working with partners to ensure we don't go to the way of the wind when all of this comes down, with that said though, I'll try to update the first post shortly later with the SAFTA PDF and an easier to understand bullet point of what's coming. (It's confusing even for me) 

Ok, So if I'm understanding this right (questionable at 5:30am) then we will/should be able to buy our favorite juice without nic still. and, if we buy some nicotine base and keep it in the freezer we'll be able to add it to the juice that we still can buy.

I haven't started DYI juice yet because I haven't had the spare cash. Also, should we stock up on tanks,RDA's and our favorite mods?

I've bought a couple of rda's and coils to keep on hand but not the other stuff like cotton since I can't see them saying we can't buy that.

Suggestions please!

Thanks