Hat Trick-3 Years today!

I am an old regular that rarely posts anymore but today marks 3 years without tobacco of any sort entering my body. Vaping has not only changed my health, its changed my life! Now up to 62 lbs lost, regularly go to the gym, doing 20 mile + mountain bike rides, active Boy Scout Scoutmaster and am wearing clothes I still have since college. At 46 I feel like I am in the best physical shape of my life. No more high blood pressure, 90% of my allergies gone (damn pollen still gets my sinuses) and off all meds except occasional work induced anxiety meds and too many other health benefits to list or think of. I sleep better, i snore less, Sleep apnea gone etc...

I have said it before but thanks to everyone on the forum that made this possible in the beginning when it was hard. Some are still around, some are not and I am sure I will forget a name or two but special thanks to Chris, Jeff, BirdDog, Tam, Troy, Compenstine, Earthling, Bebop and the countless others that have helped make this journey unforgettable, fun, entertaining and for being the support group that have enabled my wife and I to jump start a much healthier lifestyle. It is a debt that can never be repaid although I will try if ever given the chance!

Brian

• 5 months later...