how to change wattage

cyberstorm

I have 2 Subvods, and they vape very well. They do better with the 1.2 horizontal coils than with the .5 coils. Is the air flow open all the way? I can get more vapor using a 75w TC mod with a subtank mini, but not that much more.

Juice ratio is a factor, age of the coil is another. The coils for our subvods would last a week, week and a half. You can't expect alot of vapor production from subvods, they do surprisingly well for what they are, no doubt, but don't expect to go all 'clouds bro' with them.

I run 70VG/30PG in the Subvods I have, and they do very well. If your juice is too thick it won't wick very well. One thing is for certain, you will not win any cloud competitions with a Subvod. But they will produce pretty good with the right coil and juice.

If what you mean by max VG is 80% or better, than yes its too thick. What ohm coil are you using? Hopefully you are not running a Clapton coil, it needs more watts than the Subvod will put out.

They should work fine. I have read a few articles about some Subvod batteries going bad after a couple of weeks, maybe you got a bad one. The only way to tell is to check it with a voltmeter. It should read 4.2 volts when fully charged. When the low battery light on mine starts to flash there is still 3.2 volts left.

The only thing I can suggest at this point is a juice with a little more PG in it. The vertical Kanger coils have cotton that can get packed too tight and won't allow good juice flow when using a high VG juice.

If you want to thin out the juice you already have, you can add a drop or two of straight PG into your tank and shake well. If you don't have any PG on hand, you can also use a few drops of distilled (at the very least filtered) water right into your tank. Just so you know, this will dilute the flavor just a bit but if you don't use too much, you shouldn't notice.