Mod lost its punch

Hello all. My names john and im new to dripping. About a week or 2 ago i purchased a nemesis clone from hcigar. I have been using a mutation x4 on it. Since last night i have been having problems with it. The flavor and vapor production with a fresh battery at 4.2 feels the way a dead battery used to at say 3.6v. I have since cleaned the mod (complete disassemble including the switch and submerged in isopropyl alcohol). I also boiled some hot water and soaked the atty in dawn and hot water without the orings. On a fresh coil and fresh cotton this thing produces less vapor and flavor then my cloupor 30w regulated device.

55c6a3d7f4fbee99da609efc949740d4.jpg

8a9eb938efecaac6448cfb01d016829f.jpghttps://vimeo.com/161852124

Update: after re-reading shen's post i checked the connections. One of the screws on the positive block was loose. I tightened it and both coils are firing. The problem with vapor production has been solved. The flavors still kind of dull and the vapor isnt as hot (using the same juice). This leads me to believe (correct me if im wrong) that my previous build was with a different gauge wire and simply heated up or "ramped" up faster. The old build was a much hotter vape with a way harder throat hit, once the button was fired the juice heated up and spattered much more violently if im describing it correctly. If im correct please recommend something to that nature. I currently have 24 gauge kanthal but can pickup whatever is needed. Thanks for helping me out guys!

Update: after re-reading shen's post i checked the connections. One of the screws on the positive block was loose. I tightened it and both coils are firing. The problem with vapor production has been solved. The flavors still kind of dull and the vapor isnt as hot (using the same juice). This leads me to believe (correct me if im wrong) that my previous build was with a different gauge wire and simply heated up or "ramped" up faster. The old build was a much hotter vape with a way harder throat hit, once the button was fired the juice heated up and spattered much more violently if im describing it correctly. If im correct please recommend something to that nature. I currently have 24 gauge kanthal but can pickup whatever is needed. Thanks for helping me out guys!

Glad you figured it out....using that battery which is only rated to 20A continuous discharge, i suggest doing a dual 24g 6 wrap on a 2.5mm bit. This will come out to 0.25 ohms, only a fresh battery it will be a 16.8 amp draw @70 watts. You can download the steam engine coil builder app on your phone and use it to check your builds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

This is just a total guess based on your picture but it appears to be something like an 8 wrap 24 gauge on a 2.5mm which puts it at about .6 ohms.  With the dual coil that would make it roughly .3ohm build on that deck.  Just a wild guess so Shen's suggestion is just about right on.