Trying out new FTA flavors and trying to come up with a new blend, any advice???

Mren

Hello there, I am kinda rusty, I have not made e-juice in like two years. I just ordered like 20 flavors from FTA, I am wondering if anyone out there has advice on blends and mixes with flavors I have or advice on different flavors to order. Thank you in advance...

Here are my flavors;

Bavarian Cream/  strawberries and cream/ White Choc/ Vanilla Swirl/ French Vanilla/ Fruit Circles

Marshallow/  Energy Drink/ Captain Crunch/ Tutti Fruiti/  Lucky Leprechaun/ Bubblegum

Blueberry/ Caramel/ Berry Crunch/  Caapucino/ Slim Mint/ Vanilla Swirl/ Watermelon

Strawberry...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just made a Raspberry/Blackberry/Blueberry one! I'm pleased with how it turned out. :thumbsup:

Also a Cherry/Almond with Sweet Cream. Aging at the present time.

Champagne/Strawberry/Raspberry. Also aging...............

Just now, VapeMama said:

I just made a Raspberry/Blackberry/Blueberry one! I'm pleased with how it turned out. :thumbsup:

Also a Cherry/Almond with Sweet Cream. Aging at the present time.

Champagne/Strawberry/Raspberry. Also aging...............

If you like the flavors your mixing you cant go wrong with the end result :Dat least thats how I look at it :D

@cany I'm hoping that Cherry/Almond one works. The Champagne one is actually my hubby's. He'll be the one deciding on that one! We vape different nic levels (his is twice-3x what mine is) so that one is all his!

4 minutes ago, VapeMama said:

@cany I'm hoping that Cherry/Almond one works. The Champagne one is actually my hubby's. He'll be the one deciding on that one! We vape different nic levels (his is twice-3x what mine is) so that one is all his!

Cherry Almond sounds good......  Champagne Hmmmmm never thought of that one

Ill be making 400ml of my Banana cream pie as soon as my pie crust gets here :animier: I forgot too order it last time :mad:

Edited by cany
forgot a fe letters

He has a Strawberry/Champagne juice we bought from one of our fave vendors so we decided to try making it with our own spin on it. Should be about ready to taste! He's chomping at the bit waiting on the aging process!

Just now, VapeMama said:

He has a Strawberry/Champagne juice we bought from one of our fave vendors so we decided to try making it with our own spin on it. Should be about ready to taste! He's chomping at the bit waiting on the aging process!

Taste it up............If its good now It will only get better   If you both like all the flavors that are in it you cant go wrong . It might not be exact as to what your use too but trial & error you will get it ;)  Best part of DIY :)