New to dripping

ICords81

My local shop recommended this RDA...https://101vape.com/rba-s-rda-s/761-lush-rda-by-wotofo.html

And a unregulated 200w Tesla box mod.

Your thoughts and opinions are appreciated.

I'm looking to get started dripping. I'm not really interested in cloud chasing. I like my vape with lots of flavor. TH is not important to me because I was never a smoker. I replaced my nicotine habit of chewing tobacco with vaping.

I have my reservations on going unregulated. I wouldn't mind spending more money if the quality is better.

I'm not a fan of mech mods myself, and don't drip, but I got to looking at the new Kanger drip box, curiosity is got a hold of me and I'm still thinking about it. The mod is not regulated but has built in safety features. It also does away with the dripping from a bottle, when you need more juice you just squeeze the trigger and more juice is squirted onto the coil. I think it will make dripping and driving much safer.

Are you experienced?  (Cue Jimi). Cuz I don't see any advantage to unregulated.    You'll have to fine tune your coil building,. Deal with voltage drop.  I don't know, it might be true that with regulated you have more things that can fail in your rig but these days any reputable company making regulated mods that are reliable is the way to go.  More consistent power you can control.  Kinda no brainier for me.  Build your coils and dial up the heat you want.  Pretty simple. The only way to control power on an unregulated box is precise coil building.  

Hey, I'm no hardcore vaper but simple is better in my view.  If you're a hobbyist and a tinkerer and you have lots of time for trial and error, go for it .  JMO

The new kanger with the squeeze bottle is sqwank (sp?) My velocity rda can do it but I don't have a mod that will support it. 

I see no reason to go unregulated. I prefer to have the added safety of related boxes. I do like dripping, you get much better flavor coils last longer and you get to learn how to wick coils! Lol I started with a infinite clone and that was ok till the center post started to spin. So I shelled out for a authentic velocity rda and it's awesome. Not good for on the go as tanks, but I love it at home.