Anyone ever have a battery.......

cany

That was working 3/4 charged and it just died Nothing ,nadda,Zippo   thought my Mod crapped out cause I knew trhe batt was charged but it wouldnt turn on. Put it in the charger and its not readind a thing lol

The couple I did have die on me died in the charger. They took out the charger at the same time so I'm not sure if it was that batteries or a faulty charger. Needless to say I did not replace the charger with the same brand.

I had one Samsung (of the dozen I have/had in rotation) go belly-up about 2 hours after putting it in a mod... it was just sitting on the desk, and when I went to use it... it was dead, and I had just charged it the night before, and it registered full on the MOD when I put it in :(  I thought the mod had a short, but it has never done that to another battery, since.  The one that died had been charged maybe 60 times?

So far, that has been the only one go die like that.  I've bought roughly 30 batteries in the past 2 years, and two have gone bad (the other one, also a Samsung 25R, refused to charge after maybe 100 cycles, but showed no signs of being ill on it's last use)... the rest are still kicking... Samsung, Sony, and LG.

The industry changed so fast since I started vaping that I have not had this problem. I did have a bunch of batteries from old mechanical mods that refused to charge. I am not sure if the problem was from the batteries sitting for so long or if the charger was bad. When I moved, I just ditched them all because I was not using those old mechanical mods.