Is there any nicotine in 0mg e-juice?

It may seem like an obvious answer but quite a few of my friends that also vape had told me that the majority of 0mg e-juice has 1% nicotine, even though it is not on the label. I vape CBD oil and was looking to mix it with some flavors. I don't smoke so I would never switch to one that was not considered "0mg". I was wondering what your opinion is on this, or if you know if the 0mg has a small percentage of nicotine. 

Nah.  I call bs.  Nowhere near 1% even if you could argue that the flavoring contains trace amounts (nearly immeasurable ) of nic. I think you can safely consider 0 nice to be 0 nic.  The only other way 0 nic juice could contain any nic would be in sloppy manufacturing.  Highly suspect assertion.

I agree, and call BS on that... 0-nic is ZERO...

There are no trace amounts of nicotine in any of the flavorings (most are artificial flavors), and PG and VG do not natively contain nicotine!

Sloppy manufacturing or cross-contamination is possible, but I'm sure you would be hard-pressed to find even trace amounts in "QUALITY" manufactured juices.

You're more likely to get higher "trace" amounts of nicotine from the tomato on your salad or burger... as most fruits and veggies contain nicotine naturally!

Sounds like that person that told you this is using a scare tactic to get you to stop vaping. I don't understand why anyone would vape if they did not smoke, but I'm not here to judge. It would however give reason for someone to to tell you this to get you to stop.

• 2 months later...

Hi DarkersideofWild,

I have a neighbor who is in remission from cancer would CBD vape oil help him?

He hates the pain meds he has to take.

Thanks