Sell my rx200 and get an ipv5?

J_V_5

I have the rx200 and I love it and everything but it's really clunky and heavy and it's a hassle to put in my pocket. I would just buy another mod but I don't have the money for it so is it worth it to sell the rx and buy an ipv5 or Sigelei fuchai? Help please

You could try to find someone that would trade you a smaller single or dual battery mod. I don't know what your power requirements are, so I can't recommend something to fit what you need. I do use a dual battery 120w mod at home, but when I go somewhere I take a 50w - 75w single battery mod with me because they are smaller and lighter, and fit in my shirt pocket much easier. 

9 hours ago, lsprn2b said:

I know you say cash flow is low...but 101vape has the Istick 100W TC that has upgrade firmware now to 120W for about 30 bucks...

Thank you I'll check that out!

16 hours ago, FXRich said:

You could try to find someone that would trade you a smaller single or dual battery mod. I don't know what your power requirements are, so I can't recommend something to fit what you need. I do use a dual battery 120w mod at home, but when I go somewhere I take a 50w - 75w single battery mod with me because they are smaller and lighter, and fit in my shirt pocket much easier. 

Sweet thank you!

Having both the rx200 and the fuchai, the fuchai really isn't much smaller, it's just different shape, (if that makes sense)

If you are looking for something smaller that uses 2 batteries and still kicks wattage, I'm looking at picking up a couple of cuboids. They are far cheaper (35~45 bux) and smaller, and as I understand it with firmware upgrade they'll do 200w too.

Having had my hands on a cuboid for all of today now, it's much smaller, as powerful, same options (plus a couple if you like the smart setup) and functions well. I can't really judge battery life quite yet, as I just put a fully charged set in, so we'll see how that goes. Right now the fuchai and snow wolf are parked cause the cuboid is the new toy so I hope to have a better grasp on how well it does with batteries.