Just ordered one

cany

Just now, cany said:

Oh damm that ones nicer

I don't know.  It has the bluetooth, but I rarely use it.  In fact it kinda sucks having to push the button to get a readout to see where each battery is at.  LUC shows the status of all batteries at once.  The app is neat, but it is more of a novelty.

Its got good reviews from peeps I chat with that have it  Im going thru about 4-6 batts aday the damm RX200 eats my batts up lol If I forget to charge them as soon I get home Im screwed lol  With 6 bays I should be good too go and I have a spare 2 bay charger at work

I have got so lazy....er busy...lately that charging hasn't been a priority.  I have a couple dozen batteries, but I use 3 in 2 days on my NEBOX.  When I get down to the last few (no spares) I have to start charging them.  I keep a 4 battery case full and when I don't have a replacement for my dead ones, I start recharging.  Not the best plan...

I am still running the Kanger NEOBOX.  Work has been so stressful lately (and I can vape in my offices), that I have been chain vaping.  I was only using a battery a day, but now one will not quite last until I get home.  I am running 22 watts with a Kanthal .5 ohm coil in the RBA.

I was just curious because I know you two are running more power than my measly 9.7 watts on 1.8 ohm coils. However, even chain vaping I only have to charge once every 3 - 4 days. lol

I agree with Tam... you guys must be chain-vaping, lol.  I run through a battery a day, roughly.  Sometimes I have  to swap out before the end of the day, but not very often... running 1.0-1.2 Ohm and 15-18W in my Wismec 75TC, Kanger 50W, or Cloupor Mini Plus.

I gotta agree, though... that is a nice charger.  If one of my NiteCore I4's ever need replacing, that LUC V6 will be on the top of my list :D

45 minutes ago, cany said:

Question  This charger has 2 bays I can charge at 2.0 Amps   what is that for

You can charge much faster if you just put the cells in those bays and turn it up.  I personally don't like charging over 1A but it is perfectly within the charging specifications of most good batteries.  I personally don't know if it hurts them, but they get hotter, and in my little brain, more heat = less battery life.... but, it may not hurt them at all.

1 minute ago, jasonculp said:

You can charge much faster if you just put the cells in those bays and turn it up.  I personally don't like charging over 1A but it is perfectly within the charging specifications of most good batteries.  I personally don't know if it hurts them, but they get hotter, and in my little brain, more heat = less battery life.... but, it may not hurt them at all.

Thanks jason I thought I read it was for 26850 batts or something like that

I have the V4, and occasionally use the 2amp feature when I am in a hurry, 2 18650s will fully charge in and hour to hour and a half when starting from 3.2 volts. Comes in handy when I get up for work and realize the pair in my IPV4s is dead and I won't have a spare set to take with me for the day if I don't charge the dead ones before I leave for work. Guess I need a couple more sets to marry up for it, but the 2amp setting is getting me through for now. I usually use the .5amp setting though.

19 hours ago, Squid said:

I have the V4, and occasionally use the 2amp feature when I am in a hurry, 2 18650s will fully charge in and hour to hour and a half when starting from 3.2 volts. Comes in handy when I get up for work and realize the pair in my IPV4s is dead and I won't have a spare set to take with me for the day if I don't charge the dead ones before I leave for work. Guess I need a couple more sets to marry up for it, but the 2amp setting is getting me through for now. I usually use the .5amp setting though.

Thanks good too know