IPV3 LI - Upgrade firmware Yes/No

Just picked up an IPV3 LI.  The device has the option to update the firmware to allow it to reach up to 200W and support of Titanium/Nickel coils.  I'm going nowhere near 200W and am thinking of just leaving the device as is.
  Not using the device in temp control mode either.  Other than that, does anyone know if there are any other advantages to update the firmware?

14 hours ago, Devv said:

Just picked up an IPV3 LI.  The device has the option to update the firmware to allow it to reach up to 200W and support of Titanium/Nickel coils.  I'm going nowhere near 200W and am thinking of just leaving the device as is.
  Not using the device in temp control mode either.  Other than that, does anyone know if there are any other advantages to update the firmware?

Like  @Compenstine said if you're not going to use it, there is not much use in updating.  On the other hand, the update has been out 6/18/15 and there have been no reports of it causing problems, and you might decide to use the features.  The Titanium support would be the thing that would be a necessity for me.