Rx200 keeps saying no atomizer??

Hello I have a wismec realeaux rx200 and I'm running it with a sense Herakles plus on it. I have been running this setup for around a month and it's been great until recently whenever I open the juice flow even just a little bit the mod says "no atomizer" and when I close the juice flow it will sometimes hit and other times it will say it again. I've tried taking the tank off, I've tried loosening it, and I've tried tightening it. I really don't know what to do.

6 hours ago, shen_long86 said:

I had the same issue last night after i rebuilt my aromamizer and put it on my rx200. I took the tank off and used a qtip to clean the 510 connection on the mod and also on the tank. After that i screwed it back on and it worked fine.

Thank you I will try that!!

Refer to the Manuel and see what's the resistance range of the coil your Box Mod requires. I believe for TC-Ni /TC-Ti/TC-SS mode use the resistance range 0.05-1.05ohm otherwise if you have VW mode use 0.1-3.5 ohm. Make sure to use a new coil.   @camisteam

• 6 months later...
On 3/5/2016 at 0:19 AM, J_V_5 said:

Hello I have a wismec realeaux rx200 and I'm running it with a sense Herakles plus on it. I have been running this setup for around a month and it's been great until recently whenever I open the juice flow even just a little bit the mod says "no atomizer" and when I close the juice flow it will sometimes hit and other times it will say it again. I've tried taking the tank off, I've tried loosening it, and I've tried tightening it. I really don't know what to do.

This is going to sound completely bizarre, but mine did that when my batteries went on the fritz.if you don't have a battery tester,charge them,let them sit 12 hours,put them in your mod.if it shows low batt,it is most likely time to replace.

Also...check the 510 connector on the RX 200 to make sure it isn't stuck in a down position. You might also check the 510 connector on the tank to make sure it isn't dirty. I have seen situations where an atty was screwed down just a hair too tight and the pin on the mod got stuck in q downward position and I have seen dirty connectors on attys that resulted in "check atomizer" messages.

Sent from my heart using the Vapor Talk App. OK...OK...I'm kidding. I have no heart. But I did use the Vapor Talk Mobile App.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2016 at 10:12 PM, smacksy said:

@Foofighter
Have you tried a new coil in your Herk? Just a thought

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm vaping on a crown 2,but before I replaced my old batteries,it did it all the time.now it only does it every once in a while,I run a q top over the tank and mod connections,and botta bing!solved.the rx200 pin is easy to get dirty because of the way it sits.I would recommend cleaning it whenever you remove your tank;)

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2016 at 10:19 PM, Adversarious1 said:

Also...check the 510 connector on the RX 200 to make sure it isn't stuck in a down position. You might also check the 510 connector on the tank to make sure it isn't dirty. I have seen situations where an atty was screwed down just a hair too tight and the pin on the mod got stuck in q downward position and I have seen dirty connectors on attys that resulted in "check atomizer" messages.

Sent from my heart using the Vapor Talk App. OK...OK...I'm kidding. I have no heart. But I did use the Vapor Talk Mobile App.

Yeah, all that and.. since I own a Rx200 I can tell you this.. when you take off your tank or RDA, is the bottom of the plate wet?  Is there a little juice down in the 510? ;)  When mine 'overflow' a little or leak around the o-rings or whatever, I wind up with a little bit of juice under the adapter and what is happening is that this moisture is creating a short between the two posts and all the threads and the RX is just saying 'Uh, Uh, bro.. no way I'm firing like that.'  I used to unscrew a little and screw back down and that would get it going but the worse it got, the more liquid was down there so I imagine you're probably having a little bit of both going on.  Don't be mad at it tho.. better that than battery burns.. :/

• 5 months later...