Which box mod to get?

J_V_5

Hi. I'm looking for a new mod to get. I have the wismec rx200 and I love it but I want a new mod also. I've been looking into either the Sigeli 75w or the snow wolf 75w. I've also looked into the ipv4s and the Sigeli 150w non tc. Any comments or suggestions??

I'm a big fan of IPV and Sigelei.... But, if you have the Wismec RX200, and you're looking at other 75W MODs, you may also consider the Wismec Presa 75W TC unit.  It's a single 18650 MOD, small form-factor, and performs great!  And, BTW, it is very inexpensive as compared to the Sigelei or IPV you mentioned :)

Edited by Earthling789

9 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

I'm a big fan of IPV and Sigelei.... But, if you have the Wismec RX200, and you're looking at other 75W MODs, you may also consider the Wismec Presa 75W TC unit.  It's a single 18650 MOD, small form-factor, and performs great!  And, BTW, it is very inexpensive as compared to the Sigelei or IPV you mentioned :)

I like the IPV line also, but have not had as good of luck with the Sigelei since they got away from the YiHi boards.  The Presa 75W is probably my favorite mod with a detachable tank at this moment.  I use my NEBOX (which I don't recommend) as a daily driver, but the Presa and Crown is always nearby.

13 hours ago, jasonculp said:

have not had as good of luck with the Sigelei since they got away from the YiHi boards

Yeah, I've not had experience with the newer ones... the ones I have are all versions with YiHi boards, which is probably why I've not had any issues with them.  The only real complaint I have with my Sigelei boxes are they are just TOO boxy, lol... even the 50W... it's small-ish, but basically still a brick... not something I'd carry around all day, but it works well, and is perfect as a desk-top mod because it is harder to knock over, lol

I have had good luck with the Kanger 75w mod, but I don't have any of the other mods you mentioned so I can't compare them. Maybe I should expand my collection with other mods besides Kanger, but I tend to stick to what works for me. The same thing with why I have ridden Harleys for almost 50 years, no desire to try something else.

7 hours ago, FXRich said:

I have had good luck with the Kanger 75w mod, but I don't have any of the other mods you mentioned so I can't compare them. Maybe I should expand my collection with other mods besides Kanger, but I tend to stick to what works for me. The same thing with why I have ridden Harleys for almost 50 years, no desire to try something else.

If it ain't broke and all that.  :) 

I have two RX200'S and two Sigelei 75w mods. I also have the Sigelei 150TC that I actually don't use much anymore. I like the Sigelei 75's and use them almost daily, but I agree that they are boxy. Another one I have that I have really enjoyed is the Koopor Mini. It only goes to 60w but it's a bit smaller than the Sigelei's and it's edges are rounded, making it more hand friendly. Plus it's a little cheaper