If he's been vaping for five years, I would think he'd come across the information that vaping dehydrates you somewhere along the line. It is common knowledge and right out there for anyone to see in all kinds of places. I'm surprised that he missed the memo.

10 hours ago, Bebop said:
9 hours ago, Bebop said:

I just think it's wrong to fall in to the trap of attacking ourselves.  This is an age old trick, my friends.  The. enemy thrives on turning us against ourselves. It's all they have. They don't have the truth or the science behind them so they have to generate propodanda in an effort to create I'll will towards us and if they can turn our sight on ourselves then guess what? They get to sit back and watch us squabble amongst ourselves.  These anti-Rip YouTube vlogs by twisted420 and others are NOT HELPING.  They are backyard gossip over the fence distractions that only serve the anti-vaping enemy. 

The correct thing to do is IGNORE it all.  Ignore Rip's video and stop the infighting. It's ridiculous.  Rip should take responsibility himself for his own contribution to the mess but this pointing fingers at Rip thing only hurts us.  Vapor Joe and Twisted420  et al just look bad for the vamping community too.

That wasn't aimed at anybody personally. We all know Rip blew it.  He should fix it himself.  :)

Ouch.  

It's a blow but not a knock out punch. The Cal Dept of Pub Health isn't fooling anyone. They can keep cutting there own throats as far as I'm concerned. These big propaganda machines eventually crash.  Maybe it'll lead to some truth and reform in California.  One can hope, I guess. 

I totally agree with this sentiment! CA Health Dept., and all other state health depts. for that matter villify vaping in order to justify excise tax on vaping gear and liquids, or failing that, favor BT close-end systems, and banning all open-end systems altogrether.

Vaping community should stand in solidarity instead of divided into separate factions. I have not been vaping long but since I started, I noticed polarization within the community ... sub-ohm/high wattage/cloud chaser/hobbyists VS non-subohm/low-wattage/flavor chaser/ and I vape to quit/save $ camps. 

It is not as bad as it once was, but at one point it was as rampant and as brutal as body shaming just because one's methodology does not align with his/her vaping style. Does nothing but foment division instead of focusing on fight regulation/self-regulation. 

I am going to catch some heat for saying this, but there are times when I feel the industry needs to be regulated. You have vape shops that sells mech mods and sub-ohm tanks combo, retailers still selling questionable battery cells , etc Even hair stylist have a license... just to ensure that they have gone through basic training and your scalp does not burn, or hair falls out when they use various chemicals used in hair dyes, perms or hair straightening. The same should be applied to vape gear hawkers, or at the very least, vape shop owners train their employees well, or if they are lazy, just include a pamphlet regarding battery safety and ohm's law with every purchase.

Rip feels bad (and also has the symptoms of being dehydrated and hypothyroidism: dry skin, intolerance to cold, an overwhelming feeling of fatigue, etc)... so he takes multiminerals... and drinks more water... he feels fine...

Rip later discovers he has hypothyroidism and then, absent any correlation or context,  says "I can't enjoy vaping!"...

He doesn't work out and sits around all day so he's obviously not sweating "it" (?) out and not "getting rid of this stuff" (?)...

Rip goes to the sauna and it helped... it actually got worse...

Rip then found electrolyte powder (which has all but one of the same ingredients as the multiminerals) and it keeps him hydrated (when he drinks it with the 100+oz of water a day, now) and "one a day will do the trick" (even though he is now in-taking less minerals than the multiminerals)...

Rip tried other electrolyte powder and it works "ok"...

Rip thinks if you have any of these previously mentioned medical problems you should take fancy electrolyte powder. No doctor visit for you-think of the money you saved!

TL;DR 

Rip has hypothyroidism and, while he doesn't practice it, thinks you should take the holistic approach by clicking the link below, if you have any symptoms.