what is the best vape for clouds, quality, simplicity...

myname

i want to step up from my previous vape, (one my friend gave me, i dont know what it is) but i would like one that is easy to use and makes good clouds. preferably something in a kit form. i looked at the joyetech evic vtc mini and heard really good things but it looked very confusing to use in the videos i watched. i like simple to use things. i also looked at the coolfire 4 plus and loved that the tank was so easy to use and heard it was a good tank but the mod has no tc, and im really woried about that. i also know that the joyetech handles tc very well, as i heard. also is there any other great kits out there? im not really interested in the kanger topbox. thank you for any answers and help!

5 hours ago, myname said:

i want to step up from my previous vape, (one my friend gave me, i dont know what it is) but i would like one that is easy to use and makes good clouds. preferably something in a kit form. i looked at the joyetech evic vtc mini and heard really good things but it looked very confusing to use in the videos i watched. i like simple to use things. i also looked at the coolfire 4 plus and loved that the tank was so easy to use and heard it was a good tank but the mod has no tc, and im really woried about that. i also know that the joyetech handles tc very well, as i heard. also is there any other great kits out there? im not really interested in the kanger topbox. thank you for any answers and help!

I don't own one, but the top box seems to be pretty simple, and affordable.  I have been suggesting it to a friend who is looking.  I also like the Wismec Presa 75W and the Evic VTC Mini.  Both of these mods use the same chipset and are fairly easy to use.  Getting into TC adds a bit more complexity as you need special coils, and on some mods you adjust the Temp, and the Watts independently.  I really like TC, but I enjoy tweaking it to fit my juice/tanks.  Nice thing about a TC mod is it can be ran in power mode, also.  This is much simpler, more watts=hotter, less watts = cooler, nothing else to adjust.

The TopBox has an included tank, and it is a good one.  The other 2 suggestions normally come by themselves.  I really like the SubTank/Top tank Mini for a good intermediate tank.  It allows Mouth to Lung, and Straight Lung hits.  The Triton V2, the Crown, The Herakles Plus, are all getting good reviews too.

Another thing to think about is batteries and possibly a charger.  All 3 of the suggested mods use 18650 batteries.  I personally would get at least 2 extra batteries, and possibly a charger.  You can charge the battery  in the mod itself, but only one battery at a time with an external charger you can charge from 1 - 6 depending on the charger.  They are safer, and are better on your batteries.  This will allow you to carry 2 spares (in a case) so you can pop out the dead one and pop in a fresh one.

Batteries are another important thing to buy.  I do not recommend any brands other than LG, Samsung, and Sony.  For the best for the money pick up some Samsung 25R batteries.  You should be able to get them for around $5.00 each.  If you want to spend a little more and get a little longer vape time go for the Samsung 25R or LG HG2 battery.  Please note that any battery that comes with the Amperage written on it from the factory should be avoided.  The big manufacturers don't put it on them and the ones that do are re-wrapping batteries made by others, normally with overstated ratings on them.  (some resellers add a sticker to 25R's and LG2's that have the Amperage and Mili Amp Hours on it, this is OK)

Here are some good places to buy batteries:

Liion Wholesale

Illumn

RTD Vapor

If you find something you like, pop back here and ask questions, someone on here has probably used what you are looking at and can tell you their opinion of the product.

Depending on what you are looking to spend, I can only reference what I've got that I've been happy with...

After I decided to step up from my original vape purchase, I got a sigelei fuchai 200w tc and triforce tank. I love it, plenty of production, and flavor is fantastic. (I'm a flavor chaser more than cloud chaser) the con to the fuchai is the tc seems to be lacking, I got ni200 coils with the triforce and couldn't get it to hit right, as I understand the whole TC concept, you are supposed to get better flavor and no dry hits, etc. What I've found with the fuchai, is that since you can't change the TCR (coefficient) you are stuck with their programming. I could crank the temp to max, and still not get as good of a hit as in power mode at 70watts on a regular kanthal coil.

That being said, I also jumped on the wismec rx200 bandwagon. It came with a TFV4 tank. I needed more battery life for while at work. I tried TC with it, (only on the triforce tanks and coils) and again found it lacking, but I found posts that said you could adjust the tcr to 600 and it would be better, and I tried that today with my new 30mm triforce I bought today, and it seems to be working, although I've found if I up the wattage or temp too high, I still get a dry hit. So I'm kinda puzzled with that whole craze.

So all that being said and this getting wordy, the fuchai is awesomely simple, big display, simple menu navigation, easy as easy gets, I like it's screen far better than the rx200's because of size alone. It may perform better in TC with another tank setup, I don't know I've only tried it with the triforce, I haven't bought any TC coils for the TFV4 yet to try it on that. Keep in mind the fuchai only has TC modes for nickel and titanium.

The rx200 is awesome in itself, battery life is far superior, 3 batteries vs 2, it's a bit more complicated tho, but you have more options for TC, nickel, titanium and stainless steel.

I can't speak to the other mod's you brought up. But unless you are intent on getting into the whole temp control thing, I wouldn't focus too much on it.

Pretty much all I have is Kanger stuff, and I'm not that impressed with the top tank, I prefer the regular Subtank mini. The new Kanger 75W TC mod is a very good mod, can't say much about the tank that comes with it though. I also have a Kanger 120w TC mod that works very well, both the 75w and the 120w are very versatile with TC modes for Ni, Ti, SS, and NiCr. You can also use the NiCr setting for Kanthal, but you have to lower the temp setting. I have tried it and it does work. What works for me might not work for you since I don't use factory coils, I only use the RBA with SS 316L wire, unless I'm experimenting.