which one should i buy!!!!??????

vapez

i am now thinking of buying a 

INNOKIN COOLFIRE IV PLUS 70W ISUB g full kit

or

Innokin Coolfire IV Plus 70W iSub Apex Kit

i dont know which one to buy. the only difference is the tanks. i am so confused which one to buy because some sites have one, some have the other. i know the apex has a top fill and the isub g has 4.5ml of e juice room but i dont know which one to get. please please help i am very interested in this vape product. thank you so much for any kind of answers and help.

well that innokin does not have TC, so i dont know if i will get it but i am going to use it for watts i think. by the way i know there were multiple coil styles, i just head clapton was one of the better styles. what do you think?

17 hours ago, vapez said:

well that innokin does not have TC, so i dont know if i will get it but i am going to use it for watts i think. by the way i know there were multiple coil styles, i just head clapton was one of the better styles. what do you think?

I like the coils in my TFV4 mini, but probably will not buy any more due to how expensive they are.  They do have good flavor though.

3 minutes ago, cany said:

Back ups for your backups that backup your backups :thumbsup:

So true.  I am currently in 4 mod/tank backup mode.  I have gotten so absent minded lately, some days it takes all 4 to keep me going.  I left one on my desk, one back at the waterjet computer, and one in our delivery truck.  That left the 4th backup to get home on...

I am currently carrying 2-Nebox, 1-wismec presa TC with a crown, and an EVIC VTC mini with a TFV4 mini. 60 ml of juice, 2 coils for each mod, and 4 18650's.  It is no wonder my laptop bag weighs so much.

32 minutes ago, jasonculp said:

It is no wonder my laptop bag weighs so much.

Batteries, especially, weigh down a bag fast. Since I like the iStick 50W so well, carrying those as back ups really weighs my purse down. Three of them have tanks and juice and there's one that's just as a back up battery. There are also two Vision Spinners with KPT3 minis on them just as an extra back up too.  :) 

Edited by Tam

1 minute ago, Tam said:

Batteries, especially, weight down a bag fast. Since I like the iStick 50W so well, carrying those as back ups really weighs my purse down. Three of them have tanks and juice and there's one that's just as a back up battery. There are also two Vision Spinners with KPT3 minis on them just as an extra back up too.  :) 

I never really thought about it, but I carry 20 18650s with me at all times.  4 in the mods, 4 backups, and 12 in my laptop batteries (2 batteries with 6 18650 cells in each one)

16 minutes ago, jasonculp said:

I never really thought about it, but I carry 20 18650s with me at all times.  4 in the mods, 4 backups, and 12 in my laptop batteries (2 batteries with 6 18650 cells in each one)

So how much does your bag weigh, Jason?  :D

Just now, Tam said:

So how much does your bag weigh, Jason?  :D

I need to weigh it.  It is one of those with wheels and a handle.  I am supposed to be a salesman on the road, so I carry everything with me.  It has a divider in the middle so I keep a 3 ring binder and about 20 files in it. I also keep cables for hotels, phone chargers, cards, emergency meds, pens, measuring equipment....and on and on.  My boss tells me I make the Boy Scouts look unprepared.  I am only on the road 2 days a week now, and I have not been able to break the habit.

6 minutes ago, jasonculp said:

I need to weigh it.  It is one of those with wheels and a handle.  I am supposed to be a salesman on the road, so I carry everything with me.  It has a divider in the middle so I keep a 3 ring binder and about 20 files in it. I also keep cables for hotels, phone chargers, cards, emergency meds, pens, measuring equipment....and on and on.  My boss tells me I make the Boy Scouts look unprepared.  I am only on the road 2 days a week now, and I have not been able to break the habit.

Sounds like a good habit to have. Everyone always comes to me when they need something because chances are extremely good that I'll have it. Between the two of us, we could probably teach the Boy Scouts a thing or two.  :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...