Changing Flavors

CA90

Hey everybody! I just started vaping about 3 days ago and I have a question... I have the IStick TC40W by ELeaf, and the tank that I'm using is the IJust 2 Atomizer. I have two juice flavors, one that I choose myself, and the other was just given to me. The one that I choose was the Strawberry Juice Roll Upz, and the one that was given to me is Sin City by GQ. I am currently using the Roll Upz juice and the tank is half way empty. So now I'm starting to get curious about the Sin City juice. And my question for you is how do I switch over to the Sin City juice to try it out? Do I just fill the tank with the Sin City juice when the juice that I'm currently using is gone, or do I need to buy a second atomizer? What are the options that I have? Thank you very much for taking the time to read my question.

You have a couple options. You can just refill with the new juice, it won't hurt anything, but the flavors will be mixed. Or you can rinse out the tank and change the coil.

With a new flavor that I am trying I will rinse out the tank and put in a new coil to get the full taste of the new flavor. If I am just changing flavors I am familiar with I will just refill  the tank.

My wife tells me she can taste the old flavor mixed with the new even after a few tanks of the new flavor, I don't notice the old after half a tank or so of the new. Over time I have bought extra tanks for my wife so she has a tank for each flavor juice she normally uses.