Which Sub ohm tank do I get??

J_V_5

I'm wondering which sub ohm tank I should go with? I have a wismec realeaux 200 watt box mod and I want a sub ohm tank that produces good clouds as well as has good flavor. My top choice right now is the Herakles plus tank I think it's called. Any comments?

16 minutes ago, Jake Villarrubia said:

I'm wondering which sub ohm tank I should go with? I have a wismec realeaux 200 watt box mod and I want a sub ohm tank that produces good clouds as well as has good flavor. My top choice right now is the Herakles plus tank I think it's called. Any comments?

I have not got a Herakles Plus yet.  I do like the way it looks, and the new design features.  My top 2 tanks, that I own, at this time are the Crown, and the TFV4 mini.  So far the Crown gets more use, but that may be just because I run a more preferred flavor in the Crown.  I am also very interested in the Aromamizer.  @iQuit has given it a thumbs up, and our vaping styles are very similar.  I think @cany has a Herakles Plus, hopefully he will chime in.

7 hours ago, jasonculp said:

I have not got a Herakles Plus yet.  I do like the way it looks, and the new design features.  My top 2 tanks, that I own, at this time are the Crown, and the TFV4 mini.  So far the Crown gets more use, but that may be just because I run a more preferred flavor in the Crown.  I am also very interested in the Aromamizer.  @iQuit has given it a thumbs up, and our vaping styles are very similar.  I think @cany has a Herakles Plus, hopefully he will chime in.

I have the Herk plus paired with my realoux Rx200   Im diddin the Herk a lot its got flavor/clouds Im still using the stock coil that came pre installed and its still going strong. It has 2 airflow options both wide open is a bit much for me I use the bottom one wide open only .  Fot the price of this tank Im going to be getting a second

On February 9, 2016 at 9:25 PM, jasonculp said:

16 hours ago, cany said:

I have the Herk plus paired with my realoux Rx200   Im diddin the Herk a lot its got flavor/clouds Im still using the stock coil that came pre installed and its still going strong. It has 2 airflow options both wide open is a bit much for me I use the bottom one wide open only .  Fot the price of this tank Im going to be getting a second

Awesome! Thank you guys!!

I have the TFV4 and 2 triforce's.

The triforce edges the TFV4. Both produce well, but I find the triforce gives a bit better cloud and flavor (ever so slightly)

TFV4 has the upper airflow adjustment, I like that, I like that alot. It gives a shot of cool air with the warm vape and it's hard to describe, but I like it.

Triforce has excellent airflow and I think it's slightly more than the TFV4. I run both TFV4 and triforce wide open, (well not my 30mm triforce I have to choke it down a bit, but the small triforce I run wide open)

Coils: I'm struggling to get TFV4 coils to work consistently, I got a 5 pack of claptons with the rx200 tfv4 combo I got and 1 out of the bunch lasted more than a week. 2 lasted a few days (3-5) and 2 didn't make it past day 2. I have yet to try the rba for it yet, and I just got another 5 pack of claptons. The quad coil that came with the tank kit was DOA, because the threads are jakked so I didn't get to try it at all, the triple coil one that came installed lasted a few days and worked well, but prolly died early because it was the first coil in the new tank and I'm sure I abused the hell outta it. But I put a new coil in it 2 days ago, and had to change it out again today as it was giving me cotton flavored hits.

Triforce coils seem to be far less fickle, I've only had 1 DOA and it was one of the NI200 that came with the small tank kit. Granted there are far less options for coils, but it seems thats less to go wrong in manufacturing.

I think either would fit the bill for you.

Edit: I forgot to mention, both are top fill which is a BIG plus.

Edited by hicksvilleshick
added info