e juice with no alcohol

vap2567

First time posting on here so not sure if this has been answered.  Does anyone know If Johnson creeks e-juices contain no alcohol?  If so does anyone have any recommendations of other shops that have juice that contains no alcohol.  I take etg drug tests weekly and want to make sure I'm not going to be getting anything that will cause me to fail.  Thanks

I mix juice for myself and for friends, some people have reactions to pg so I do mix a few non PG flavors. The 25% flavoring I use contains 45% alcohol, which means if someone vapes 10ml of juice a day they will consume less than 1 1/2 ml of alcohol which is not very much when you spread it out over a days time. The human body naturally contains alcohol, so they probably test for the amount of alcohol, not for whether there is alcohol present or not, much like a breath test.

I stand corrected. :)

Some flavorings contain ethyl alcohol. I, too, mix my own juices in large batches ( 600ml is my smallest batch) since I share with my friends. I do not use flavorings in oil or emulsions as a preference. Just like in cooking, alcohol evaporates leaving only flavor. Probably the same happens when you vaporize it. If you are concerned about a drug test, call JC and ask if whatever juice you purchased contains alcohol of some kind, and if it does maybe just not vape it until the test is over with. 

5 hours ago, iQuit said:

Johnson Creeks is probably the best place to ask that question. There are alcoholic beverage flavorings such as Kentucky Bourbon, but that is just flavor, no actual alcohol as far as I know.

ya I emailed them but haven't gotten an answer back yet, I'm assuming they'll email me back tomorrow just figured id come on here and see if anyone knew the answer.

1 hour ago, iQuit said:

I stand corrected. :)

Some flavorings contain ethyl alcohol. I, too, mix my own juices in large batches ( 600ml is my smallest batch) since I share with my friends. I do not use flavorings in oil or emulsions as a preference. Just like in cooking, alcohol evaporates leaving only flavor. Probably the same happens when you vaporize it. If you are concerned about a drug test, call JC and ask if whatever juice you purchased contains alcohol of some kind, and if it does maybe just not vape it until the test is over with. 

I could be wrong but from what ive seen e-juice's with pg are the ones with alcohol or use alcohol to make and the straight vg juices do not, but I could be wrong.

Looks like the absolute virgin line of e-liquid from virgin vapor are 100% vg and are alcohol free.  So that might be what I go with in that case.

You do have to be extremely careful with ETG testing.  Just about anything will pop positive on them.  I have a buddy that got a 6 month vacation in a county jail just from eating a desert.  His prohibited list of foods, OTC drugs, drinks was massive!

Be careful with places that say they have 100% VG juices, because apparently they don't know math.  100% VG can only be 100% VG and there is no way around it.  As soon as you add a flavoring, it is no longer 100%VG, even if it is VG based flavor.  Many favoring and extracts contain alcohol, but it can just be trace amounts.  I do not know how much would be enough to show up.  I could be wrong but it would seem that the higher VG juices would possibly contain more alcohol than high PG.  PG carries flavors much better, so normally VG juices require more flavoring.  They are also thicker so some people use alcohol to thin the juice to help it wick.  I have never actually seen this, but, I read it on the internet, so it has to be true.

Be careful.  I would hate to see you have to go though any problems due to hidden ingredients.  Personally I would PM @Compenstine, or visit him at  Fadora Vapor  he has gone through a lot of trouble to get lab testing on his flavors, nicotine, PG and VG.  He makes a good product and will help you find something that will work for you.

1 hour ago, jasonculp said:

You do have to be extremely careful with ETG testing.  Just about anything will pop positive on them.  I have a buddy that got a 6 month vacation in a county jail just from eating a desert.  His prohibited list of foods, OTC drugs, drinks was massive!

Be careful with places that say they have 100% VG juices, because apparently they don't know math.  100% VG can only be 100% VG and there is no way around it.  As soon as you add a flavoring, it is no longer 100%VG, even if it is VG based flavor.  Many favoring and extracts contain alcohol, but it can just be trace amounts.  I do not know how much would be enough to show up.  I could be wrong but it would seem that the higher VG juices would possibly contain more alcohol than high PG.  PG carries flavors much better, so normally VG juices require more flavoring.  They are also thicker so some people use alcohol to thin the juice to help it wick.  I have never actually seen this, but, I read it on the internet, so it has to be true.

Be careful.  I would hate to see you have to go though any problems due to hidden ingredients.  Personally I would PM @Compenstine, or visit him at  Fadora Vapor  he has gone through a lot of trouble to get lab testing on his flavors, nicotine, PG and VG.  He makes a good product and will help you find something that will work for you.

ya I'm new to all this which is why I asked this question.   When I read the descriptions of the liquids they are selling they say that they are alcohol free but don't know much other then that.  I sent compenstine a message like you recommended.  Thanks