new to vapes, lpease help really wanna start vaping!

charliemen

im am new to vaping. my friend gave me a cheap eleaf a while ago but i want something stronger. i am looking for something that is no more than $60 70-100w, lots of clouds,  and easy to use. i was looking at the UD BALROG 70W TC STARTER KIT on vapordna.com but i dont know yet, there is so many vapes i dont know which one to get but please help! also i dont want a pewnie little vape, i want something big and powerful!

Edited by charliemen

Get a sigelei fuchi from eBay you can get them for around 50 to 60 bucks. They are 200 watt temperature controlled if you want to work your way up to more technical applications in the future. Plenty of power. But for clouds that has to do with the tank or rda you use. I suggest looking up on you tube for a guy called rip trippers. Very knowledgeable dude and he has videos on everything from product reviews to rda coil builds. He is my go to if I want to learn something new plus he's a character I get a kick out of watching him. Rip Trippers on you tube 

21 minutes ago, Ryan Kamps said:

Get a sigelei fuchi from eBay you can get them for around 50 to 60 bucks.

All too often the news stories you hear about e-cigs blowing up in someone's face are gotten from places like eBay where you may or may not get an authentic name brand instead of an unsafe knock off. We generally don't suggest or recommend vapers to shop there -- especially new vapers who probably don't know what to look out for. Not to say there aren't good vendors there selling quality items, it's just too easy to get knock offs when you're inexperienced.

Plus, the OP was asking about a "kit" (tank and battery) for under $60, not just the MOD/battery.

For a good all-around kit, the Kanger Subtank Mini 50W starter kit can't be beat, and you can find them online for as little as $35.  Their 75W TC MOD kit, with top-fill tank is running $50-60 online.  EVIC also has some nice kits, as well, but I'm not sure on their current pricing.  Nothing says you have to go with a kit, either... you can find the MOD/battery you like and match it to a good tank that you like (which is what most of us do).

Earthling is right,IMO, the subbox mini kit is a good starter, I have 2 of them. A decent 18650 is less than $10 from a reputable seller. A second battery and a charger (nitecore, all of them are decent from my experience, or the LucV4 from efest, my go to charger) can be gotten at a later time if/when needed.

charliemen, I assume that you already have the basics of vaping down. Getting bigger clouds can easily be achieved with an atty that has big air holes, and enough power from your mod. Please be safe and use an ohm reader before slapping the atomizer to your device. Also, get the best batteries your money can buy.

You can order Max VG juices here <removed link> so that you can get monstrous clouds. More VG, more clouds :)

Vape on!

Edited by Tam
Removed spammy link.