Anyone heard about this before?

onlyvape

2 hours ago, onlyvape said:

Yes... yes I have :D

pe•ri•od

(ˈpɪər i əd)

n.

1. an extent of time that is meaningful in the life of a person, in history, etc.: a period of illness; a period of social unrest.
2. a specific division or portion of time: the postwar period.
3. a round of time, esp. as marked by the recurrence of some phenomenon: the rainy period.
4. any of the parts of equal length into which a particular thing, as a sports contest, is divided.
5. the time during which something is completed or runs its course: the gestation period.
6. the point or character (.) used esp. to mark the end of a declarative sentence or to indicate an abbreviation; full stop.
7. a full pause, as is made at the end of a complete sentence; full stop.
8. a sentence, esp. a well-balanced, impressive sentence.
10. Metabolic (slang)
     a. an occurrence of menstruation.
     b. a time of the month during which menstruation occurs.
11. the basic unit of geologic time, during which a standard rock system is formed: comprising two or more epochs and included with other periods in an era.
12. Physics. the duration of one complete cycle of a wave or oscillation; the reciprocal of the frequency.
13. a division of a musical composition commonly consisting of two or more contrasted or complementary phrases ending with a cadence.
14. Astron.
     a. the time in which a body rotates once on its axis.
     b. the time in which a planet or satellite revolves once about its primary.
15. (in classical prosody) a group of two or more cola.

adj.

16. noting or pertaining to a historical period.

interj.

17. (used to indicate that a decision is final): I forbid you to go, period.

[1375–1425; < Middle French < Medieval Latin periodus, Latin < Greek períodos circuit, period of time, period in rhetoric]

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines