HELP! Tastes burnt after 4 days of vaping!

so i am on my 5th day of vaping, yesterday I started getting hits that tasted burnt and nasty, then today i took a puff and about choked myslef out it was so nasty, couldn't taste any juice , just burnt metal. Took my device to the vape shop and apparently replaced my coil, bought a different flavor of juice started out ok but after a few drags same thing. I wasted a tank of juice dumpped that out and cleaned out the tank, refiled it with the flavor i started with and still tastes burnt. Took my Mod, which is a JOMO Lite 40, back to the vape shop and the two guys took a drag and said they couldn't taste anything that it was "just the nicotine" levels.

What tank are you using.. And at what watt are you vaping at? May need to turn down a Lil and make sure the coil is primed well.....also if you vape a dark juices they tend to gunk up coils pretty fast just a thought....

But if you are getting burnt hits the coil is done and needs to be changed.......if you are using a good tank your coil should last more than 5 days as long as you don'thave the watts up to high .but i don't know about how long a jomo coil should last. Hope this helps,don't give up  on vaping!

Sounds like your running at a high wattage and scorching the coil that not be primed up properly. The comment from your vape shop folks that's it's just the nicotine level, a high nicotine level can cause a burning sensation also if to high, especially just starting out. Some newbees think you've got to run at 18mg or 24mg of nicotine to get any satisfaction, but that can overwhelm the flavor and be quite harsh. I gave up a 2-3 a day cigar habit vaping at nicotine levels running from 3-6mg.

What wattage are you using?  What is the resistance of the coil?  What is the level of nicotine in your juice?  Are you using a standard kanthal coil or a temp-control coil (NI200 or Ti coil)?  Organic cotton wicks?

I'll assume the guys at the shop primed the second coil... if they didn't, I'd not trust them to sell me anything else, or their opinion on what is good/bad :)

Once you answer the 5 questions above, we can help to narrow down the issue.

15 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

What wattage are you using?  What is the resistance of the coil?  What is the level of nicotine in your juice?  Are you using a standard kanthal coil or a temp-control coil (NI200 or Ti coil)?  Organic cotton wicks?

I'll assume the guys at the shop primed the second coil... if they didn't, I'd not trust them to sell me anything else, or their opinion on what is good/bad :)

Once you answer the 5 questions above, we can help to narrow down the issue.

From what little I could find out, it's a fixed 40W 2200 mAh battery with something like a Pyrex subtank with a kanthal .5 ohm coil.  :)