Ijust 2 needs you.

Styles Dark

I've had nothing but help with my vape the moment I got it from friends, the internet and the guy whom it to me.
I seem to have the ability to create a problem with every action when it comes to this thing. I noticed my coil was dying a slow death so I got a new one. I've been using 5volts and its been great so I asked for 5 volts.  I'm not 100% what I got but it doesn't look the exact same as the old burnt out coil. Anyway, I put it into the tank right side up placed alittle drop on each exposed bit og cloth around the coil. and a tiny inside it. Did it exactly like I've seen others and the guy at the shop whose half chimney. I pressed the button on the side and nothing.. its not burning its not making the star trek sound like I'm lazily beaming up vape into my lungs. When I press the button it seems to just flash, I opened it up again tightend it, tried again, then opened again untightend alittle more. It just doesn't seem to be working at all now. And its fully charged.

5 volts seems rather high to me but to each his own. Vaping is all about personal preference. That said, volts is about power, how much power your mod is using. You want to order by resistance for your coil. How many ohm (resistance level) was your old coil? Did you take the old coil with you when you went to the store to show the clerk? Or did you take your tank the coil goes into with you?

When you put a new coil into a tank, you need to not only prime the coil (which is putting the few drops onto the wicking material through the holes), but then, after putting the tank back together, you need to let it sit for a few minutes so the wick can get totally soaked in e-liquid. There's nothing worse than dry hits.

When is the last time you charged the battery? I know it sounds like a silly question but it has to be asked. Is your battery fully         charged? <-- Never mind. Sorry, I didn't read the last line of your post. Are you sure that your battery is fully charged? Sometimes, a full connection between battery and charger is not made so...

If you could tell us what battery, mod, and tank you have, it'll be easier to help troubleshoot for you. Otherwise, we can only give you general information which may or may not work with your set up.

Edited by Tam

You have a short somewhere.  Probably in the coil.   It's possible the coil is not making connection with the battery as well. I'm not familiar enough with the iJust.  Could be a bad coil. Happens. 

Sit it down with the friend that gave it to you and the store where you got it and take a little time to understand how your unit works. It will save you lots of headaches in the future. It also will help you to understand a few basic terms.  

Good of luck and happy vaping.