Sigelei 150TC Review

Tug

The Sigelei 150tc is a 150w dual 18650 device capable of Wattage mode and Joule(temp control) mode.Wattage on this device ranges from 10w-150w.Joule mode ranges from 10j-100j.Output voltage is 1.0v-7.5v and input voltage is 6.4v-8.4v.Temp ranges from 100-300 degrees •C/212-572•F.Atomizer resistance is 0.1ohms - 3.0ohms.Max current is 35A.Dimensions are 103x57x25mm and weighs 190g.Low voltage protection,Low resistance protection,input high voltage warning,Output short circuit protection,reverse battery protection,Overheating prevention as well.The texture on the Sigelei 150TC is really nice with a rubbery type feel.proper battery venting.Buttons are nice and clicky.Nice bright screen displays all the info you need,ohms,voltage,wattage and battery life.Spring loaded 510 everything I have put on this has sat nice and flush.It did come with a clear silicone sleeve also.The only con I have found with this device is the battery door.Although they are held on by magnets they aren't strong enough to keep it on the device very well so unintentionally the door can come off if you don't use the silicone sleeve.Besides that it works very well and does what it advertises.My honest opinions on this device are good but not amazing .i would give this a 7 out of 10 rating IMO.Thanks guys! Go check out GearBest's subforum on the main VaporTalk page! This was sent to me from GearBest for the purposes of this review.

image.jpeg

• 8 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines