iStick Basic Kit

54 minutes ago, FXRich said:

It would be my guess a lot of people here use the istick, I don't use one but would probably buy one if they didn't have built in internal batteries. I like to be able to change the battery.

Lol! And I'm just the opposite, I prefer the battery built in. That's the lovely thing about vaping... everyone has their own favorite. Whatever works and what you like is what's important.  :)

3 hours ago, GRLSNGR said:

Hey ya'll!

I broke down and ordered an eLeaf iStick basic kit.  This is the first time I've tried this brand and am a little nervous.  There's not a WHOLE lot of info online.  Any of you good folks use this??

Have had quite a few different eLeaf products and they have worked very well for me.  This one has caught my eye, being like the NEBOX, I really like the all in one unit, but with a removable tank.  It will accept any 14mm tank and the magnetic connector is innovative.  Pretty neat.  I have shied away from it just because I am not sure how much airflow the tank has.  The NEBOX is on the low end of airflow for me.  I want much more airflow.  Like @FXRich I prefer the the removable battery, but have had very good luck with eLeaf's internal battery.

Let us know how you like it!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2015 at 8:15 PM, jasonculp said:

Have had quite a few different eLeaf products and they have worked very well for me.  This one has caught my eye, being like the NEBOX, I really like the all in one unit, but with a removable tank.  It will accept any 14mm tank and the magnetic connector is innovative.  Pretty neat.  I have shied away from it just because I am not sure how much airflow the tank has.  The NEBOX is on the low end of airflow for me.  I want much more airflow.  Like @FXRich I prefer the the removable battery, but have had very good luck with eLeaf's internal battery.

Let us know how you like it!

Jason, thanks for all the good info.  What do you think of the Triton 2 tank to use on an Aspire Pegasus, 70W?

Jason, thanks for all the good info.  What do you think of the Triton 2 tank to use on an Aspire Pegasus, 70W?

I've not tried the Pegasus 70W, but held one at the local B&M, and it seemed pretty solid and felt okay in my hand.  The Triton 2 is a good tank, and I like them quite well.  Some have complained about threading issues on the top-cap, but mine is smooth.  Capacity is good, Pyrex tank, which is replaceable, and the coils have good flavor and vapor (and I'm using the 1.8 Ohm).  My only complaint is the coils... they don't seem to last as long as the Kanger SubTank OCC coils... they seem to gum-up and restrict air-flow after only 4-5 tank-fulls... after 10 tank-fulls, airflow is so restricted, it's like sucking a thick milkshake through a tiny straw, lol

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines