Origen genesis

VaporTron

I have had a couple different Genie style tanks and did not like them. they do leak when on their side. and are a PITA to build. Once you get it built just right it works ok for quite a while. Most of the ones had had plastic tanks as well. and that became a minus for me. Air flow was also an issue. I found a rebuilt KPT head in a KPT 3 was a better performer.

I love to build coils but i need a tank because i hate dripping in the car and at work. I want a rebuildable tank!

I have the tfv4 mini and uwell crown (ordering the rba coil head) but am waiting on my ss wire and i need another rba tank!!! Thinking on the mkii because the design is amazing but i cant be leaking when laid down or w/e

21 hours ago, VaporTron said:

Favorite rebuildable tank?

I personally like the Cthulhu V2, but I don't use it much any more since I switched to the NEBOX.  I also like the looks of the OBS Crius RTA.  I am really just a single coil guy, but I love the Velocity style posts and build deck of the Cthulhu V2 and the Crius, it is so much easier for me to build on.

I really prefer a tank that uses a factory coil in combination with a RBA, just in case.

Off topic, but are you enjoying the Reuleaux RX200?  I was holding out for the DNA200 version, but am seriously thinking about getting the RX200.  The SS temp control really looks intresting, and at $100 less than the DNA version, I may have to pick one up.

I like to build coils too much lol i throw them away just to try something new. I like the mkii and am getting one i hope it wont leak everywhere. The uwell crown i have has prebuilt ss coils so it was nice and the rba head is coming for that so i can rebuild ss on that no leaks perfect rta

The tfv4 mini you can rebuild also no leaks very nice with an airflow in the drip tip which is pretty cool

So i have figured out the rx200 and the temp control is really awesome! I do love it a lot. I originally posted i got the dna but at the time i didnt know actually i was so excited it was ss capable and he said he did the upgrade so just assumed

Anyway it is supercool i need to get the silicone case because i did drop it off my desk and the batteries flew everywhere. The magnets arent strong enough for that. No damage done took it like a champ so did my mutilator rda that i was dripping on atm

Also on the second charge i did it again via usb and the totals came out around 4.13 each. The batteries last me about 2 days on average! ~7 hour charge via usb...my 4 port nitecore is otw

Id say dont need a dna this thing is the bomb. I might get another one or just extra batteries so i never have to set it down

Now to find an adv juice....

14 minutes ago, VaporTron said:

The uwell crown i have has prebuilt ss coils so it was nice and the rba head is coming for that so i can rebuild ss on that no leaks perfect rta

The tfv4 mini you can rebuild also no leaks very nice with an airflow in the drip tip which is pretty cool

I have been thinking about a crown.  They are getting pretty reasonable in price and the RBA looks nice.  I have a tvfv4 (standard).  I never could like it.  I tried, it just wasn't for me.   The mini looks interesting though.

I really like the looks of the Reuleaux,  I really don't like large mods.  I never carry my dual 18650 mods, and I am looking at a triple?  I want a DNA just for the "geek factor" of using the software to build curves.  The lipo versions are all boxy so I really like the look of Reuleaux, not to mention the watt/hours of 3 18650s is much better than the lipos that come in most factory DNA200 mods.

26 minutes ago, VaporTron said:

Now to find an adv juice....

That is hard to do.  I got lucky and found 3 flavors I really liked.  Out of laziness I mixed all 3 and I liked it a little better.  I sent a samples to @Compenstine because I would rather support his business than the A-holes at my local store.  He sold me some Fruit Mash.  Mash was the small pieces left over from mixing fruit flavored juices.  It got popular, so Frutti Tutti was born.  He mixed 15 - 20 different flavors to make it.  It has been my ADV ever since.  I keep a dripper around and use a coffee flavor in it during the evening.

The mini is nice i like it but not as much as the crown. I probably will when i get my ss bc thats why im favoring the crown so much. The mini has much more airflow than this.

The unique design is cool i see a lot of tanks hanging off the edge of some box mods and that has yet to happen over here.

As long as there is tc i dont see what the curves would help you with

2 minutes ago, VaporTron said:

As long as there is tc i dont see what the curves would help you with

Like I say...geek factor...  I am also curious about a few different type of wires that are not supported by any other device but the DNA200.

If you get board and like super techy type stuff check out http://www.evolvapor.com/guide/story.html