burnt taste

bought a itaste 134 mini a few weeks ago, great, but all the sudden im getting a burnt taste, not always but often enough. it comes with a iclear x.1. ive cleaned it and even replaced the coil, still have the same problem. so i used a iclear 16 ive been using on a itaste vv v3.0 and it works great. what am i over looking. i have the mod set at 8 watts, have tried increasing it but that made it worse. somethings-a-miss here.

Depending on the juice, even 8 watts could be too much. Always start at a very low power setting, vape, if it's not doing it for you, turn up just a little. Vape. Repeat until you get a harsh hit or a slight burnt taste, then turn it down a notch. That will be the sweet spot for that tank, coil and juice combo. If you start too high and burn the wick, that coil is pretty much toast and you will want to replace the coil, possibly even the juice (it could get that burnt taste mixed into it).

As the coil ages and is getting to the last of its life, you'll find that you may need to bump up the power just a bit to keep it going. Just don't forget to turn it down before using a new coil. 

Are you saying you've been using the same coil for "weeks"? If so, that burnt taste might be telling you it's time for a new one.  :)

use the one that came with it for week, week and a half. one thats in it now only, maybe, 4 days. and i dont use it all the time, have a itaste vv v3.0 that i mostly use, and yes ive used the vv v3.0 for weeks, has the iclear 16 it came with, and it still taste great, no burning taste to it, even when i put it on the 134 mini.