Replacement DNA 200d screen

DragonGunner

Hi all. Encountered some bad luck today and cracked my dna 200 screen. By chance does anyone have a replacement lying about that I can buy. The only place I can find that has them for sale is stealthvape.co.uk and they are out of stock. I would be greatly indebted to anyone willing to part with one if they have one available.

Thanks,

DG

1 minute ago, shen_long86 said:

I found that one first tam but they are out of stock

Well that bites. Why wouldn't they put that info out there one the site instead of making you put it in the cart first? Ugh. Thanks, Shen.

Email Evolv and let them know what happen they may send you a new chip. However, you would have to be able to send the old chip back to them. Not sure if they can mail it to you directly, but they that you can work out with them. They may be out of stock on the site but they have them for repair and replacement.

Thanks everyone. Ya the replacement screen itself is normally only $5 or something like that. I may do what you said Comp and email them for a new screen replacement. Installation is straight forward and something I can do myself (maybe I should buy 2 or 3 spares just in case my clumsy fingers mash the little thing.

24 minutes ago, Tam said:

Ha! The second link is in stock, I just double checked it.  :)   Yeah, it's a lot more than $5 for the other one, I guess it's up to how much do you want it now?

Lol. Ya I want it badly but $55 I'm not sure yet. Thanks though.