International Snail Mail

Hello everyone. I'm just stopping by to say hello because it's been a while and to mention that I am super excited to be finally getting my vape package (4 new tanks, 2 new mods, and 1000 ml of juice) in about 30 minutes. The trip consisted of traveling from the vendor to my home of record, staying there for about 2 months, then mailed to a friends house staying there for another 2 weeks, then put in his suitcase. The suitcase traveled from Washington DC to Istanbul, Turkey, stayed there for 2 additional days due to flight cancellations and finally arrived in Erbil, Iraq. From there the package is being driven to Kirkuk, Iraq where I am anxiously awaiting it. Phew International snail mail at its best folks. No complaints here though, just happy to be receiving it.

Have a great weekend everyone. 

DG

I'm set but had a tad bit of bad luck. I busted the screen on the Reuleaux and need to get a replacement dna 200d screen. ;( The mod works fine but the screen is toast. Its an easy fix and I'm not bothered too much.  I can do the fix myself but just need to get my hands on that little elusive screen. Everything else is working awesome. I'm really tasting my juice in a new way with higher wattages. I'm totally in love with the OBS Crius RTA with the velocity deck. The Aromamizer is also great but I think the OBS takes the cake. I still have to try the Bellus and the Crown by Uwell.