Happiness in charging

jasonculp

I am finally happy with my charging situation.  I picked up a new 6 bay Efest and I am really impressed.  I like being able to check on the state of my batteries from my phone.  I also can increase the mAh of charge from my easy chair in the den.  Now to build me a better charging station/battery tester/and vape stand....

Charging.png.777ebcb2e2ef005342857d3ea9e

Charging2.png.75c5df5a9a877aaecae18faa07

3 minutes ago, Tam said:

Nice! 

Thanks Tam!

What it really is, I am lazy.  I don't like charging my batteries.  I run 9 in 7 days on average.  I normally wait until Friday night or Saturday to charge (I don't charge unattended)  I have about 18 in rotation, so I don't have to charge often.  Now I can throw 10 in to charge at the same time...lol

12 hours ago, jasonculp said:

Thanks Tam!

What it really is, I am lazy.  I don't like charging my batteries.  I run 9 in 7 days on average.  I normally wait until Friday night or Saturday to charge (I don't charge unattended)  I have about 18 in rotation, so I don't have to charge often.  Now I can throw 10 in to charge at the same time...lol

Lazy is good :D  I have two of the Nitecore i4 chargers and stack up batteries as they drain... once I have enough to fill both chargers (usually every 5-6 days), I plug them in and charge while I'm working... so I can watch them.  I don't like to charge anything if I can't watch it....

Like you, I have several (20 I use for vaping, and another 8 for my flashlights), so I don't have to worry about having several spares charged and ready, at any given time...  And, at least the IPV-mini and Cloupor Mini's have USB charging ports, so I can charge them in the mod if an emergency should arise ;)

12 hours ago, Tam said:

I'm even lazier than that, which is why I use the iStick 50W. Don't have to take out batteries to charge, just throw them on the charger (first taking tank off and turning off battery for safety).  :)

My SO uses the Wismec Presa and V1 Spinners, and she always seems to have one on the charger (for me to watch, lol).  Like you, Tam, she prefers those with built-in batteries so she carry two or more around with her for daily use and work.  At least I have her carrying backups for her backups, lol. 

Funny story about backups... she called me at midnight recently, to bring her a spare battery because she had only taken one Wismec and her Nautilus.  I took her another Wismec, Nautilus, spare coil, 10ml bottle of her ADV, and a Spinner topped with a KPT3-mini and fresh coil.  She said around 3am, the coil died in her Nautilus, and she was sooo happy that I had made her over-prepared :D

• 8 months later...

Well I need one of those!I am currently using the nitecored4 digicharger. It takes roughly four hours to charge my three batts for the rx200.all three were gifted ,so I am not about to complain,lol!I feel like my batt charger is like a baby carriage saftey wise,before I got it I was deathly afraid of chargers!I still don't leave it unattended,but at least I feel safe,haha.how fast is that efest?

Edited by Foofightervapegirl
Spelling error