65 and start vaping

hotrod351

im 65 and finally got fed up with breathing in smoke and throwing my money away on cigarettes. ive been looking at the commercials on e-cigs for years but  = do they work or not ? well two weeks ago, on my way home form  visiting my wife of 40+ years having a quadruple bypass, so i stopped and bout a itaste vv v3.0, couldn't believe how good this thing worked. i mean since i bought it ive only had maybe one cig every other day. my cig sit with next to where my e-cig sits and i dont even think about having a cig.  unbelievable, best thing i ever did. when i realized that the vaping was the thing for me i picked up a itaste 134 mini for the home and use the itaste vv v3.0 for when i go somewhere. still amazed on how great these things work for getting off cigs.

You started out with some very good equipment, sounds like you've got a good vendor in your area. That said, you now need to go pick up a couple more back ups. You have two batteries, which is a good start. You need a couple more tanks just in case something happens. When you get a couple more tanks, pick up a couple of 5-packs of coils to go with them. You never know when a coil is going to go out on you or when you get a bad one. Having back ups and back ups of back ups is the insurance to your success in getting off and staying off cigarettes.

Congratulations on making the switch, and I hope your lady makes a quick and full recovery from her surgery.

Welcome to Vapor Talk.  :)

done deal. have two extra iclear x.1, each having two extra coils, two itaste vv v3.0's, and a MVP 2.0. has for batteries, i have two 18500's and two 18350's, all Efest. the MVP 2.0 and one of the itaste vv v3.0 is for  the wife and the 134 mini and one of the vv v3.0's is for me. right now i feel the vv v3.0 is the easiest to use, light weight and love it. the 134 mini is good but bulky and heavy, cant imagine the 134 regular, must weigh a ton. looked at the provair, expensive but suppose to keep constant watts and or volts so you dont get any fluctuation.  main thing is im off cig.

Welcome to the wonderful world of vap'n.  You started the same age I did ...... almost 3 years ago. Sounds like you hit the ground runnin.  I see yur wife's on board with vap'n, too.  Feels great to be off smokes, doesn’t it.  

1 hour ago, FXRich said:

Welcome to the vape world, but you got to be careful you don't get that affliction known as Shinyitus, very common to people who vape its not hazardous to your health but its very hazardous to your wallet, a lot of us have it.

You say that many of us have shinyitis like it's a bad thing...  :evil: