what is the most popular box mod for one single battery?

Hello Jessie, and welcome to VT!

Popular?  Why just the selection between those two?  To me, neither are overly appealing, but the choice you make will be based on price, functions, size/feel, button-placement, and features (floating/adjustable pin, materials, color, etc.).

You'll find that many of us here may agree that a particular device may suit the needs of the masses, but we also agree there is no "popular" or "must-have" device that everyone should own.  What you should use, is based on your preferences and needs... not necessarily what is popular :)

Also, I'll add... the battery you use in the device is very important... safety first!  There are lots of recent threads with the pros and cons of different batteries and suggestions for some of the current, best-on-the-market 18650's

12 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

Hello Jessie, and welcome to VT!

Popular?  Why just the selection between those two?  To me, neither are overly appealing, but the choice you make will be based on price, functions, size/feel, button-placement, and features (floating/adjustable pin, materials, color, etc.).

You'll find that many of us here may agree that a particular device may suit the needs of the masses, but we also agree there is no "popular" or "must-have" device that everyone should own.  What you should use, is based on your preferences and needs... not necessarily what is popular :)

Also, I'll add... the battery you use in the device is very important... safety first!  There are lots of recent threads with the pros and cons of different batteries and suggestions for some of the current, best-on-the-market 18650's

THANKS FOR YOUR SHARE BRO

11 hours ago, Tam said:

Yep, what Earthling said. Plus, just because it's popular doesn't mean that it's the right one for you. Vaping is very subjective, only you will know which one works best for what you want.  :)

What features do u want for box mod Tam?

1 hour ago, JESSIE LAISIMO said:

What features do u want for box mod Tam?

I prefer simplicity at its finest. The closest thing to a box mod that I have and currently love is an Eleaf iStick 50W. The batteries are not changeable, it's simple, and it just works. It's variable wattage and variable voltage, I can sub-ohm if I want (I usually prefer to stick to around 1.8 ohm for coil resistance whether I build it myself or buy a premade coil), it has enough oomph to be very versatile. Best of both worlds.  :)

I'm a huge fan of the ipv d2. Been using it for the last few months and it's been great. I swap my thundercloud rda or the tank by the vapors on there and it's a really smooth build. Also works well with the cloud champ plus and and aspire triton and the praxis tank as well. Huge fan. Again, like earthling mentioned - battery type is very important. I'm extremely paranoid when it comes to some things and vaping certainly is at the top of the list. I'm a huge fan of the snow wolf mini and the sigelei 75w is my latest pickup. But as far as size. The ipv wins hands down when it comes to size, button "clickiness", and adaptability. Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

My friend purchased new box mod "Vaporfi VOX II Mod (Sub Ohm) – 50 Watts ",  quality mod from an excellent brand.  This is also the item on the list that has the most complex design, with a blend of rounded edges and corners to combine geometry with fluidity.

• 2 weeks later...