Classy simple RDA like the Stillare V2 by Cartel mods

kcobra

Its a kind of an old RDA, but I like the classiness and just the over all aesthetics of it, Im basically looking for a 3 post RDA that has decent cloud producing capabilities BUT doesnt sacrifice flavor in terms of like airflow, chamber size etc. I know there are better options out there for flavor but I plan on having 1 RDA for flavor chasing, 1 for straight up clouds and another balanced rda for daily.

Its a kinda old RDA, but I like the classiness and just the over all aesthetics of it, Im basically looking for a 3 post RDA that has decent cloud producing capabilities BUT doesnt sacrifice flavor in terms of like airflow, chamber size etc. I know there are better options out there for flavor but I plan on having 1 RDA for flavor chasing, 1 for straight up clouds and another balanced rda for daily.Its a kinda old RDA, but I like the classiness and just the over all aesthetics of it, Im basically looking for a 3 post RDA that has decent cloud producing capabilities BUT doesnt sacrifice flavor in terms of like airflow, chamber size etc. I know there are better options out there for flavor but I plan on having 1 RDA for flavor chasing, 1 for straight up clouds and another balanced rda for daily.Its a kinda old RDA, but I like the classiness and just the over all aesthetics of it, Im basically looking for a 3 post RDA that has decent cloud producing capabilities BUT doesnt sacrifice flavor in terms of like airflow, chamber size etc. I know there are better options out there for flavor but I plan on having 1 RDA for flavor chasing, 1 for straight up clouds and another balanced rda for daily.Its a kinda old RDA, but I like the classiness and just the over all aesthetics of it, Im basically looking for a 3 post RDA that has decent cloud producing capabilities BUT doesnt sacrifice flavor in terms of like airflow, chamber size etc. I know there are better options out there for flavor but I plan on having 1 RDA for flavor chasing, 1 for straight up clouds and another balanced rda for daily.Its a kinda old RDA, but I like the classiness and just the over all aesthetics of it, Im basically looking for a 3 post RDA that has decent cloud producing capabilities BUT doesnt sacrifice flavor in terms of like airflow, chamber size etc. I know there are better options out there for flavor but I plan on having 1 RDA for flavor chasing, 1 for straight up clouds and another balanced rda for daily.