How Do you Access the Forum from Mobile?

I know I'm missing something easy here...

After my horrendous day trying to post from mobile yesterday (posts freezing on "save", posts showing quotes from my last post, "show new replies" not showing) I decided to delete my history and log in newly this morning.

I was surprised when I went to the vapor talk.com site it says "store & forum" yet I could not find the access to the forum. No link that I could see.   I ended up doing a google search for VT forum to get here this morning.   Im sure I just missed something simple.

This is all from my android phone and I don't use tapatalk.

Mike

When you say you couldn't access the forum did you receive an error? Or did the link simply not work? 

When you visit VaporTalk.com (which is the store) there is a link in the hamburger menu and footer which links to the forum. When you click it, the mobile version should auto load. The only exception is if you have your phone set to "load desktop version" in which case the full version of the forum will load. 

At any rate, the more details you have the more I can look into the issue and see if we can't fix it :)

Hamburger menu and footer?  I dont know what that is exactly.  Keep in mind this is not the full site but what appears to be a mobile site.

At the bottom of the page is a menu. It has the following choices:

SHOP

MY ACCOUNT

REGISTER

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

RESET PASSWORD

BEKULAI WHOLESALE

AFFILIATES

NEED SOME HELP/CONTACT US

and that is it. There is no other footer. The pull down menu at the top of the page just has store links.