Nano RBA

FXRich

If anyone may be interested Slowtech (Fastech) has Nano RBA heads. They look like the first subtank RBA heads but are 12.5mm and not 13.5mm. 5 of them for $12.62 is not bad, I ordered some. In a few months when I get them I can let everybody know about the quality, and if they are a PITA to build.

Please post to let us know if they're the first version or the second of the RBA heads. I prefer the first version, personally. Don't care for the silly screw on the side, it was more of a pain for me to build on.  :)

• 3 weeks later...

I received the Nano RBA heads today, I was not disappointed by the quality, they have the identical markings that the RBA that Kanger includes with the subtank mini, right down to the Kangertech logo. I replaced the installed coil with a .5 SS316L coil, everything worked great for a few minutes then I started to get dry hits. The design is the same as the original subtank RBA, and the juice channels are too small to allow for a good juice flow. The original RBAs that I have I milled the slots out to more than double the original size, and they work great now, I'm going to have to do the same with these. Overall I would have to say if you are capable of increasing the size of the juice channels they are worth the $12.00 that Slowtech charges for a package of 5.

Update I milled the juice channels larger in 1 RBA and made no difference. After studying it for awhile I discovered the way the RBA sat in the base it cut off most of the juice flow to the bottom of the RBA where the channels start. But they work fine in a Subtank mini, so I guess I have more RBAs for my subtanks but none for my Nano. I'll just have to keep rebuilding the stock horizontal coils for the Nanos.

• 2 months later...