Sample Flavors

TnPatriotIII

You would want a Mech and an RBA. If you are not already building coils then you would want to start learning how to build them too. It is what I and most DIYer's use to test flavors. All you need to do to change flavors is Dry Burn and Re Wick then test a new flavor.

Compenstine, your speaking German to me. I only say German cause I can speak a few words. I had a EMOW but but girlfriend decided she wanted it and I had to buy a new one so I got the Kanger Sub Mini Kit. The woman said if I come in, in a few days there are doing a class on building coils and that I should come in and learn.

I never really try new flavors but when I did I always just used one of my many spare tanks to do so or just fill my tank with it and if I do not like it wash it and change the coil. I loathe Brick and Mortar stores...will not even go in one around here much less buy anything from them and it took a lot of trial and error to find my flavor. Never got into rebuildables and am not gonna start now. It just depends on how many flavors you are gonna try I guess lol. A DIYer could not do it that way cost effectively but a casual vaper could.

Heck you could buy a couple cheap glass tanks for under $10 and single coils at about 85 cents each and try your flavors while you are learning to build too.

I find the tasting bars at the shops worthless too because all the samplers here are 0 nic and when you go to the 18mg I use it tastes totally different anyway.

Take the class :D

Mech  Mods are basically just a tube and a battery. You would need to buy batteries and a charger. This is some good info on batteries http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/topic/27268-what-is-the-best-18650-battery-available/

vapelyfe_mod_pelican_case_large-480x280.

An RDA or Rebuildable Drip Atomizers come in a wide range of styles and what is best is always debatable.

HTB1Qft5FVXXXXXHXFXXq6xXFXXXA.jpg

I should add that a good Variable Mod like the Heat Vape Invader, or JoyTech eVic VT would also work with the RDA and get the job done.

You don't necessarily need to learn to build coils -- you could go old school and use an atomizer.

https://www.vaportalk.com/shop/510t-atomizer-low-resistance/

That's a low resistance atomizer (probably 1.5 ohm). There's a slight learning curve but nothing like what you'd have to learn how to properly build a coil and learn to wick it correctly. When I use these to test flavors, I keep similar flavors together. For example, I'll use one to test the lighter fruit flavors. You drip a few drops, vape until you get a semi dry hit. Drip a few drops of another flavor, drip some more (the first few hits will taste like a combination of the two flavors, which could be very tasty!), keep another for the bakery good flavors, etc. Coffee and mints are very strong flavors so you'll definitely want to keep them separate.

Just another option.  :)

I also have a subtank mini, actually 3, but what I do to sample a flavor is I use the RBA section. I put a new wick in it, soak it with the juice I want to sample, put on the tank and sample it. I don't even bother to put the top piece on the RBA, since the tank has no juice in it there is no leaks.