Craft Vapery E Liquids Reviews

DuckysVapeReviews

Craft Vapery sent me 3 new liquids from their brand new line. Those being Cornbread, It's Toast and Sticky Rice. All of which are 40% PG 60% VG & 6 mg nicotine. From the packaging alone, I knew I was in for a treat. These guys really care about every detail. From the Ornate boxing to the "bulletproof" packing to the cool labels. They even put a cool card in there for me saying they hope I enjoy. I can only think of one other company that has taken this much care to show they care, that being Pegasus Vape. 

Craft Vapery Certifiably Vapable Liquids Cornbread 

I thought I would start with this one, seeing as it was about supper time when I got around to opening the package. Oh my God, this is a dead on southern style sweet corn bread. Only thing missing was the black eye peas or red beans. DEFINITELY not something I would vape every day, but I can see me sneaking a drip or two of this on occasions. Vapor production is superb. Flavor is bold and not overpowering. A truly exact replication of some good ol sweet cornbread.

7.7 Of 10 Rating

Craft Vapery Certifiably Vapable Liquids Sticky Rice

This has a toasty scent, kind of like rice crispys in a sense. Flavor is that of sugar rice with a hint of mango on exhale. Vapor production is awesome and the flavor strength is very good. 5 good puffs on my cloud setup and wicks are still saturated. Careful with this one, that nicotine will sneak up on you. 

9 Of 10 Rating

Craft Vapery Certifiably Vapable Liquids It's Toast

I actually only pick up a extremely slight hint of anything berry like at beginning of inhale then it turns boldly toasty all the way to the end of the exhale. Kind of a disappointment. I was REALLY looking foward to some toast and jam this morning without any calories. Vapor production is crazy though and flavor is really bold. As much as I would like to endorse this one, I just cannot recommend it since half the flavor cannot be found. 

6 Of 10 Rating 

So there ya go, hope this helps you decide if you are looking for something like these. Two are awesome, one needs work. You can find them at www.craftvapery.com. As always, God bless and happy vaping y'all! 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines