MVP 3.0 PRO WONT CHARGE

Lilmissjb

I have bad my mvp 3.0 pro for about 3 months I bought it from myvaporstore.com and for the most part it worked okay, the first time I smoked out of it over 30w it would burn, and then it devolped this weird bown line on the screen, didn't think much of it cause the screen still worked, and I got a new automiser and that fixed the problem. I have recently ran into this problem tho whare my vape will not charge, I have pluged it into multiple outlets and it won't work unless it is in a certain possision, and it won't get above 20% charge. Anyone else haveing this problem? Or does anyone know how I could fix this without haveing to purchase a new unit please let me know.

Welcome to VT!

Many times when they won't charge, it is because the cable you're using is too lose to make/hold the connection, but it sounds as if yours has a defective battery pack or control-board, which may be the reason it won't fully charge and the reason it was hot, too?

Try a new micro-USB cable and see if that works, but if it doesn't, I'd say  your battery or board (or both) is defective and I'd start looking for a new device. :(