Hey yall

TnPatriotIII

Hey yall, my name is Jon but call me whatever you want. Just started vaping today, spent 2 years switching back and forth from cigs to dip whenever I throat started to hurt and back to smoking whenever my gums would hurt. Went and bought me a EMOW and a few flavors to test and see what I like for now.

Well I spent one day with my girlfriend who also switches back and forth like me and she basically used my vape all day. I got just enough puffs to be good nicotine wise, now she is wanting mine because it looks like a pen and ain't a box mod (kinda been researching about the "culture" or what ever you would like to call it). Is it true the Kangers? are like the BMW of the vape world? I was told this by a friend, and I have no issue dropping 100 bucks or so onto a set or mixing and matching for a set as long as it is the good ones. I really don't know how much my tank holds liquid wise but it seems that I have had to refill it 3 times since I got it. Although it could just be the usage it has met these last 2 days. And also, does anyone have any experience with the subscription boxes? My gf loves them darn things and she has found a few for vape liquids. Also if there is any info a newb should know please tell me!d