Motley Brew Premium E Liquids Reviews

Motley Brew, gotta love this name. In fact, most over their names are a playful spin off of one of our favorite bands or songs from our childhood. Whether it's Grateful Red or Pearise City, their clever names can only be taught by the deliciousness of their liquid. the two hours sent to review with Grateful Red and Almost Famous. Both extremely delicious and perfect in their own rights. With liquids like this, I had to actually pick it apart and look for things wrong not the things right. I finally had to decide just kick back enjoy the vape. It was much more fun that way. I was sent 6 mg nicotine and they came in 30% PG 70% VG. They do seem kind of pricey at $21.95 for 30ml, liquor dang well worth every penny. 

Motley Brew Premium E Liquids Grateful Red

this one seems to be the cross between a caramel covered green apple and Washington Apple custard. 

This one truly reminds me of a day at the State Fair when I was a kid. It will definitely make you reminiscent of a time when you were young, careless I'm free. I love this and cannot recommend it highly enough.

10 Of 10 Rating

Motley Brew Premium E Liquids Almost Famous

this one to me was a perfect blueberry muffin. While not necessary praline I do get a hint of nuttiness. Very smooth and lightly sweet, perfect for desert fans. I truly believe this may be the best dessert vape I've had to date. Every single aspect to it is stellar. as a Matter of fact, the only thing I found wrong with it with the glass dropper stem was inserted too far into the dropper. the guys at Motley Brew really know what they're doing. Other than the missing powdered sugar this is exactly as you described it.

10 Of 10 Rating

There you have it folks two swings and two Grand Slams by Motley Brew. I can truly see why this company has won several awards for their premium liquid. I did everything in my power to find something wrong with this and these guys have made no mistakes. Their mixologists must have some kind of doctrine degree from MIT in mixing liquids. These two are the top 5 of the best liquid have ever had since I began vaping. Cruise on over to motleybrew.com and check them out for yourself you'll be glad you did. as always god bless and happy vaping y'all!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines