Provari Radius

At $200, I think I'll wait to see some reviews of it first. How about you, Jeff, are you going to get one? :)

I'm tempted, but I would have a hard time justifying it. I don't know that it would provide me more vaping satisfaction than a $60 Evic VT.

No TC? It seems to me that, while really nice, Provaris seem to always be one step behind the rest of the pack on available tech features. I think they are eliminating a lot of potential buyers by not including temp. control. If they did offer it, I'd probably buy one.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it of $200? Unable to view its pricing on the website.

I had the same problem....couldn't find the price.  I'm a Provari girl, and am still using my ProVape 2.0 that I bought 2 years ago.  Of course, I had to send it in to have it fixed, but for the price, I can't complain.  ProVape says the new Radius is the latest in Technology.  I would be satisfied with a new 2.5 Zombi and another tank.  Gone are the days when I try to keep up with the newest toys.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been dealing with ProVape for a number of years,  My PV2 is still going strong thanks to the repair work and new tank they put on my for free.....but I can't justify over $200 for a mod.  Settled for a Kanger NEBox instead.

Edited by GRLSNGR

• 1 month later...

well im really new to vaping but just got  provair p3 and compared to my itaste  134 and 134 mini its the cats meow. ill have to wait quite a while for them to come down on price, maybe to $100.00, then ill get one. good old ebay, youve got to love them.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines