Latest From Kanger Tech

I am not really sure what you are looking at, but here are some links to places that I buy stuff:

ASPIRE PEGASUS 70W BOX MOD Box only $49

Aspire Odyssey Mini Kit $49.95

Aspire Odyssey Mini Kit with Triton 2 Mini $64.95

NEW Aspire Odyssey Kit V2 $74.95

I personally can not vouch for the setup.  It is still a TC box mod, therefore a bit complicated.  I would recommend you getting a 5 pack of standard coils like the 1.8 or possibly the .3 and run it in Power Mode until you get used to it, and then possibly moving to the Ni200 later.  I have never used the Mod or the Tank, so I really can't say if they are good, or easy to use.  Hopefully someone will come along with more information.

If you get one of these and need batteries, here are my goto places/batteries:

LG HG2 18650, or Samsung INR18650-30Q, or Samsung INR18650-25R

18650 LG 18650HG2, 18650 Samsung 3000mAh INR18650-30Q or 18650 Samsung INR18650-25R R5

Good Luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/8/2015 at 6:14 PM, Compenstine said:

The NEBOX I find this interesting, but I like to use different tanks. I would not want to be saddled in to only

I was just in my local vape shop and a guy com in with one of those and said it leaked his tank empty but he carried it in his pocket. Could have broke it from that. I left right after he came in so I didnt hear the whole story.

46 minutes ago, Vic said:

I was just in my local vape shop and a guy com in with one of those and said it leaked his tank empty but he carried it in his pocket. Could have broke it from that. I left right after he came in so I didnt hear the whole story.

It is a design flaw.  If you build the RBA correctly it will not leak, but with the factory coil, if the vacuum gets too low in the tank, by getting too low, It will dump the juice through the coil.  I love mine.  I hope they come down in price so I can buy a few more.  I really hope they come up with a new model that fixes the problems.  I will not recommend this mod to people though.  It just has too many issues.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12/6/2015 at 10:29 PM, GRLSNGR said:

I got my NEBOX about 5 weeks ago.  It  has given me FITS!!!  Am already looking into an Aspire box mod.  There's GOT to be a better way!!!!

I bought one when they first came out, horrible,it eats coils for breakfast,it leaks,no matter what juice you have in it and the usb port just dropped out one day!*resist the urge not worth it*

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines