Help choose a mech mod

CreepyPoptart

Hello! I need help! I am stuck between two mechanical mods, the authentic apollo from ameravape ( i know all of the problems with them i just want the mod because its known for hitting hard) and the copper vanilla mechanical mod. I love the look of both these mods but im just stuck please i need help!!!!

The mechanicals have their place, and I still use mine from time to time... as for hard-hitting, that is more the atomizer (RDA) than the mod, honestly.  The mod can only push the Voltage that the battery can provide, which is a maximum of 4.2V (usually 3.8-4.1V).  If you want a mod that can reach higher Voltages (higher wattages), a good, regulated box-mod is the way to go.  The limitations on box mods is the low-end cut-off restriction for resistance.  Most regulated mods won't fire below 0.1 ohms, so if you want to fire a coil lower than that, you have to buy a really good regulated mod, or stick with a mechanical.

As for the choices you've listed, both are good, but I lean more towards the Vanilla :)

Hello! I need help! I am stuck between two mechanical mods, the authentic apollo from ameravape ( i know all of the problems with them i just want the mod because its known for hitting hard) and the copper vanilla mechanical mod. I love the look of both these mods but im just stuck please i need help!!!!

Could you please share the features and specifications of both of the mods?

The apollo is brass, has a hybrid top cap and a magnetic switch, it tapers to a 23 mm while the vanilla is copper with brass detail, has a 510 connection and a spring button but is a 22mm  they are both authentics

High-quality-Electronic-Cigarettes-Clone-Mod-Copper-Vanilla-Mechanical-Mod-Kit-for-18650-or-18350-Battery.jpg

1-1-clone-Manhattan-mod-v2-mechanical.jpg

Based on the reviews, the copper vanilla mech mod is compared better as it hits well vape and is even less expensive as compared to the apollo authentic mech mod. So I suggest to go with the copper vanilla mod. 

• 4 weeks later...