Eleaf istick 100w Review

Tug

The istick 100w is a dual 18650 device.The batteries seem to be running in parallel but I could be wrong,both positives up and both negatives down.You can choose between voltage mode or wattage mode.5w-100w or 2v-10v.Typical 5 clicks on the fire button to turn it on and off.Wattage and voltage adjustments are the same as most devices + for up - for down.You can change the screen display to accommodate left and right handed users.Sufficiant battery venting and the battery door has some strong magnets to hold it on.It does have a USB charging port,but honestly I advise against charging this way.Better safe than sorry.Atomizer protection,Atomizer short-circuit protection,Low voltage protection and Temperature alert.Floating 510 (appears to be copper) but I'm not positive.So overall it's not a bad device at all.100w is more than enough power for all vapers.Feels nice in the hand and no rattle at all.There is one Con and it's a big one (for me at least).Every atomizer that I have put on this device WILL NOT SIT FLUSH.I honestly can not figure out why.And the crazy thing is it's about a playing cards width in gap,frankly it drives me nutts.If attys not sitting flush doesn't bother you then this is worth buying.But I know most people on this forum would agree it is no Bueno.A deal breaker for most seasoned vapers.Overall I'd give this device a 8 out of 10.If atomizers sat flush it would be a 10 out of 10 easy.This was sent to me from GearBest.com for the purposes of this review.Thanks guys! 

Sitting flush is important to me too. Last year I bought a Evic, the atomizer sat flush, a few months later I bought another one and the atomizer did not sit flush, they were both authentic so I couldn't blame it on one being a clone. Maybe I can just say one was made on a Monday.

With a floating center pin, it's possible manufacturing tolerances and different tank designs don't allow your tank to sit flush.

I have an IPV4s (threaded center pin), I set it up for an Ego One, and my Starre tank sat flush and functioned very well. My subtank on he other hand required an adjustment of the center pin. All 3 worked well, but didn't necessarily sit flish on all my mods. I personally won't expect every box to mate up perfectly with every tank.

It would bug the crap out of me too, Tug!  I had this same thing on my iStick 50W... it's like the threading did not go deep enough into the box to allow some tanks to thread all the way down?  Just another half-turn would have been enough...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines