Online Vapor Stores?

I have tried some of them with no problems so far. Trustworthy to me means your CC info is safe and they have good customer service.

gotcha...i looked at a few in the forums and the liquids seem VERY cheap..which raises a red flag for me....plus, havent seen any even mention Diacetyl free or anything...not sure if that matters to people, just sayin.

The Diacetyl is in the flavoring, most good flavor manufacturers have a listing on their website listing what's in their flavors. The so called cheap juices sold come from China, and I wouldn't use them, but some people swear by them. I'm a DIY person, when I mix my juices I know what's in them. There are some flavors made in USA that I won't use after finding out what's in them, but that's just me. Very few juice makers have a link to what's in their flavorings on their website.

define "trustworthy"......

trust·wor·thy
ˈtrəs(t)ˌwərT͟Hē/
adjective
adjective: trustworthy
able to be relied on as honest or truthful.
"leave a spare key with a trustworthy neighbor"
synonyms:reliable, dependable, honest, honorable, upright, principled, true, truthful, as good as one's word, ethical, virtuous, incorruptible, unimpeachable, above suspicion;
informalon the level, straight-up
"a trustworthy citizen"

The Diacetyl is in the flavoring, most good flavor manufacturers have a listing on their website listing what's in their flavors. The so called cheap juices sold come from China, and I wouldn't use them, but some people swear by them. I'm a DIY person, when I mix my juices I know what's in them. There are some flavors made in USA that I won't use after finding out what's in them, but that's just me. Very few juice makers have a link to what's in their flavorings on their website.

i was under the US liquid sites and a few are half the price of what i typically see on the market... $7 for 30ml seems VERY cheap./...

Trustworthy means I order something and I get it.

lol... ok..i wouldnt consider that trustworthy though.

trust·wor·thy
ˈtrəs(t)ˌwərT͟Hē/
adjective
adjective: trustworthy
able to be relied on as honest or truthful.
"leave a spare key with a trustworthy neighbor"
synonyms:reliable, dependable, honest, honorable, upright, principled, true, truthful, as good as one's word, ethical, virtuous, incorruptible, unimpeachable, above suspicion;
informalon the level, straight-up
"a trustworthy citizen"

oh, ok, that explains it

I have been vaping for about 9 months now and am wondering where others order vape from online. I have a great local store I purchase from, but would love to find a dependable company online to order different flavors from...

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Could you name the local store from which you are getting the vape products? 

sweet-vapes.com is in my opinion by far the best online retailer for hardware imo

Liquid is all subject to taste but I only vape Fuzion liquid because they make the only flavor I like and use. Fadora Vapor is great too for liquids.

• 3 months later...

My personal favorite is Fadora Vapor it is owned by our member @Compenstine and he will go above and beyond to take care of you.

I see other members having great luck with:

Vapor Talk Store

and

EC Blends

There are many good places to buy quality e-liquid.  If you have a site in mind, post the name of it, and I am sure at least one member has had experience with their juice/service.

On 10/1/2015 at 7:44 PM, carolinagirl said:

I have been vaping for about 9 months now and am wondering where others order vape from online. I have a great local store I purchase from, but would love to find a dependable company online to order different flavors from...

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

This post was made a while back, but I'm curious about if you've found a place, online, that you're really appreciating. What about custom juices? I know I've seen a few posts regarding Fadora Vapor, which I look forward to exploring that option more, but I like really weird flavors and combinations. I'm still looking at other places as well. 

• 7 months later...