Picked up my first TC mod

yeroc1982

I bought a sx mini m class the other day. Got a spool of nickel wire also to make TC coils. So far I love this unit. Any pointers, hints, tricks to get the best vape outta this?

What type of atomizer are you running?

What gauge of wire did you get?

I am currently running a Cthulhu v2 (I don't recommend this tank, unless you absolutely love tinkering with a tank).  I am using the single coil deck.  I have a 28ga, 3mm ID, 10 wrap coil, wicked tightly with Japanese cotton.  I am running it at 40J at 475F.  It is vaping great.  This setup takes quite a bit of airflow.  If I slow down my drag, my ipv D2 will start rattle-snaking to try to limit the temp.

The other tips I have is always use spaced coils, keep your legs as even, and as short as you can. Don't dry burn, there are different stories that make it seem less than safe.  It is a very soft wire, but I really like using it.  It is easy to manipulate. It does take a bit to break in.

Try a few, and come back and ask questions, if you have any.

• 3 weeks later...

I could use some help I'm new too all of this and I was given the Sigelei 75W TC and I don't know how to set it up

You will probably get a better response if you start a new thread about this. A lot of the people that use TC will see it that way. I have not used it enough to give the advise you are looking for.