Help me help a friend!

Bushwick

Hey guys. I know this post is out of place. I put it here so that it would be seen by as many people as possible since the "General Vaping Discussion" subforum is the most popular one throughout the entire site. 

If you guys could do me a HUGE favor, I'd love some help from all of you.

Text VOTE36 to 23000

It's not vape related, it's a college scholarship thing for a friend's close friend who has Cystic Fibrosis. Most votes wins a scholarship.

Or, if you don't want to text, you can vote online at www.AbbVieCFscholarship.com Her name is Kayleigh M. 

If posting this here is going to get me in trouble then so be it. I just want to help out someone who deserves it. :)

Thank you to anyone who decides to help. I know it's greatly appreciated. We've already got her a BUNCH of votes (via the vape community) and I think we can help her win this scholarship. 

- Bush

EDIT: Also, I know it isn't exactly "Vape Related" But She's a friend of people in the CCI group on Facebook. That's where this all came from. I just wanted to try and get some other people to step in and help. 

Edited by Bushwick

I've seen the community come together to do great things. The boys in CCI recently helped a member of the community (who is colorblind) get his hands on the new chroma glasses as a birthday gift. This isn't a birthday gift for someone that everyone knows, but I think it's just as good. I failed out of school because I couldn't be bothered to put forth any effort, but this girl with CF has shown immeasurable effort to make something of herself. So, again, I appreciate all the help you guys have given me in assisting this young lady do what I refused to do. It makes me feel good. But I know it's making her a thousand times happier. 

Perhaps I've had a few too many PBR's. Either way. 

Edited by Bushwick