For Sale: Vapor Giant set and Cerberus RDA (authentic)

Up for sale is my authentic Vapor Giant (26650) set and authentic Cerberus RDA. I bought these together around Christmas time 9 months ago and have been vaping on them on and off occasionally. There are hardly any noticeable scratches except for the bottom and the top of the mech that have minor scratches from normal use (nothing at all that would affect performance). They have never been subjected to abuse such as dropping nor scratched/patina'd with abrasives or chemicals. I've spent a couple hours polishing every contacting surface and thread to ensure it hits as hard as new and every part has spent 30 minutes in a 99.99% tech isopropyl alcohol bath so it is as clean as new.

The Vapor Giant set includes a 26650 mech mod with extra tube for dual 26650 capacity along with the Vapor Giant RTA with stainless steel and transparent tank sections. The Cerberus RDA matches the mech flawlessly and looks super clean with the Vapor Giant drip tip on top. This is the nicest setup I've ever owned. I'm selling to help fund a new guitar purchase.  Asking 250 OBO.

IMAG0231.jpg

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0260.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg

Thanks Tam, I'm kind of a neat freak haha.  Nothing better than a squeaky clean mech and a freshly wicked dripper B)

Edit: I also have this on Craigslist for 250, but if anybody here wants it I can do $200 plus shipping.  I'm not posting on here often but I've received a lot of help from you guys over the past year so I don't mind.  $200 is pretty firm though.  It'll also include the wooden crate box the giant came in and I'll throw in some various gauges of kanthal and extra screws/O rings/bits etc.

Edited by VapeBerry

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines